Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie Tips v2 for iCBT2!

One thing that most player forgot: Collection System.

It’s there, in the Guide page on the menu bar! And it add some nice bonuses to your character! Not to mention they’re pretty easy to accomplish!

[Quote]Collection ㅣ You can collect items for various Collections.

Collections are automatically registered when you right-click on Deck item in front of [Klaipeda] - [Magic Association NPC].
You can receive Collection Effect when you complete the registered Collection
[/quote]

Thankzz bro for sharing :smile:

Clerics do run out of mana, not as quickly as wizards can, so I suggest buying a few mana potions but mostly campfires.

They’re cheaper, take less space and are much more effective :sunny:

1 Like

I spent quite a bit of time with Five Hammer (+5 AoE) and attacking the giant machine monster on the top floor of Cathedral, and I could never hit 4 of them at once (compare to the floating beard thing on ground floor where I can easily hit 4-5 at once) even if I mob them up together.

That thing was the only ‘large’ monster I could find in enough number to try this on though, so maybe it was something else.

What I did wrong, my friend, was buying pet before changing to hunter. As a hunter, I got free pet and I shouldnt have bought it beforehand.

You misunderstood what I was writing. I know already that companion is great.

If you are rushing and dont want to stop at all, mana potions are the answer. I never stopped grinding, ever. Capfires are better in terms of cost, but it is not worth if you lack the time to sit down and replenish. I recommend using both, depending the situation, campfires are also good for the team, not just you. In general, if you are hardcore soloing and rushing out, mana pots is the way, you never really ran out of silver. Just buy the small mana pots, not the big ones.

Wellp… now I know why I ran out of Silver… bought like 100 of the big pots… I ended up giving away 80 of em on the last day lol… Also, do the small SP pots even help that much? I heard that they changed the amount of SP all the potions gave.

This thread should be in the sticky page tab :+1:

nice tips for newbies… sure will be handy if ever i get a cbt key lol

The small mana potions heal half the amount of the big ones, but it cost is like 3 or 4 times less if I remember well. They do help if you are aware of your mp all the time and use them as soon as you hit halve the mp bar.

That’s my tip to you. I hit cleric C3 level 70-80 don’t remember well in the first beta, just soloing most of the time by doing this, I even bought a pet and had plenty of money/silver to spare for the weapon and skills upgrades.

40 small mana potions is the key number. They last you enough wherever you go.

2 Likes

This should be pinned, as the new beta is coming.

Really great post, great idea. We need more people like that :blush:

Wow, so usefull this tips! Thx for share it!

Thanks for the tips :blush:

Should we add this too? From Treeofsaviorgame.com

Oriceles
Addition, beware field bosses and party quests, you really need to be prepared for them, otherwise you will see a lot of dead bodies out of nowhere.

About Field Bosses (also Party Quest)

Here is tutorial.

HAHA ! Every women dream come true !

While that is true, you’ll find that certain classes/skills require bigger potions and they have higher SP caps. Archers that spam Oblique shot will kill at a much faster rate than most other classes when it comes to grinding but zoom through SP. Sitting at a campfire for about 5-10s should fill em up, and allow them to hold more loot.

This bonfire change was not implemented in iCBT1 so it’s understandable why most people found it as something that slowed people down instead.

Thank you for your very very good tips.
xD

In the spirit of not ruining surprises for people new to the game, I think people should be left to discover field bosses’ powerlevels on their own.

That’s just me, though, it sounds like it’d be hilarious as hell for anyone watching a low-level character bashing their head against a super-mob and getting wiped for it in seconds.

Oh, didn’t know about that, sorry!

But you gain the pet only if you are not with one already when you change classes, right? I leveled an Archer last week and went through Hunter, but I already had a pet so didn’t earned a new one…

Makes sense, since Hunter’s quest is so damn long, lol.

Nice guide, thank you