Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie searching for help

Hey all im a old player of ragnarok, i use to be a alchemist with AB to kill everythink but here it not the stroger class XD, so i come here thinking what kind of build i should made and i get involve about FF and about pyro and i search some info and read some post for my build.

i found interesent Ele3 but i read is not good any more, cryo3chrono3 mostly support and im crappy suport, and the littlesamson build its pretty nice too but i ask to my self if is just good for rush.

so i found this videos

but i want to ask about
its a good idea a FF without w3 if is mostly for heal and BC?
pyro FF its good build?
agni neck its already out?
and its necesary to have thauma or its better have another class and have more con?

Thank you so much and sorry for the long post.

I think its fine to forego wiz3 in an FF build if you’re planning to do PVP
with links poison damage attribute you will still get 50% more damage on that explosion.

For PVE however you always want to have as much damage as possible
so you should go wiz3 AND any number of linker ranks

Thank you for answer me, i see that not many ppl will help my with my decission, so i think many are just care about themselfs.

i think i will test the same build of the person in the video pyro>thauma>linker>FF but i feel than i will miss something maybe in the future i will now XD.

thanks for the ppl that dont help.

Yeah this happens sometimes, i have been searching about FF build last weeks and all only say W3>linker2>thaum>FF2, but if you want FF just for heal and BC i think you maybe will need W2 at least for surespeel but in some videos looks like its not necesary.
And about the other questions i really dont know but you can try it :D.

I dont know why u feel so pesimistic over this. But not all people look at forum, not all of them have same build as what you want, and even if they do, they might not read your thread yet. Just be patient or u can keep bumping this thread if u haven’t found your answer or not satisfied yet.

On the topic:

1. agni hasn’t come at iTos yet, and we dont know when
  2. I have same build as what u think. Wiz-pyro3-link2-FF2. But i dont know how good it is since i’m only lvl 94 right now, and will probably stop at rank 5 til agni necklace comes out. So even if u wanna know, u have to wait later. Or maybe someone who played at kTos with same build can explain this better
  3. Yes u can have FF w/o wiz 3. The only downside to that is dmg multiplier from quick cast and your skill that has casting time might get interupted since u dont have surespell
  4. I only know u need thauma if u intend to make wiz3-link2-thauma-FF2 cause that’s the most viable build for FF. U need thauma for transpose and blood curse combo and people usually invest full INT. Also since thauma get buffed recently at kTos, it might get better. U can always try different kind of build yourself since not all people will have same build you want to know.

Thank yo and yes i will try to be more patient, about the thread i see many ppl is taking the common way of w3>linker2>thauma>FF2, but i dont like the common builds XD, and i want something more with my style of play, sadly there is any alchemist similar build T:T Acid boomb is just amazing, but this is other game.

i like the pyro build because looks strong int the think of making a lot of damage and amazing sinergy with linker, but the think is than if when i reach finally FF i will be crying to hit with BS, because quick its not necesary if i have insta cast pyro spells,

and about the second video i found interesent the mix of cryo and linker to make the hit harder, but the problem of cryo 3, its it dont do to much damage XD.

Yea, cryo is usually for CC or pvp. I like pyro too, but the way it is now without agni, i feel it damage fall bit by bit as i progress at later level (i have other pyro going, not with FF build).

Quickcast isn’t just the matter of speeding up casting, but also cause it gives damage boost to your skill, and in this case, someone said it gives huge boost for FF. So if ur the type that cares a lot about damage, and since agni hasn’t come out yet to prove if pyro 3 is worth replacing wiz 3, your best build is still wiz3-link1/2-thauma1/2-FF2.

Cryo even lvl3 is generally bad for PvP. It is hard to freeze a target and easy to avoid snow rolling and ice pillar. It is hard to hit targets with ice bolt and ice pike, and freeze lasts not that long. The only cc for PvP are Magnetic Force and Raise, and sometimes Sleep.
FF requires Wiz3(to deal damage, and wiz2 to be able to channel spells, otherwise you will fail), all mix builds will just fail. FF is not for PvP, unless you want to play a suicide build, where you will end 90% of times dying and dealing no damage because of many other factors like safety zone, ausrine, range and so on. FF does not have any good pvp skills. It is a good and fun PvE, not more.
For PvP as wizard you need to have psy2. I dont believe much in agni+pyro. But would like to see pyro3-psy3-sage or pyro2-link-chrono-sage or smth.

i would definitely not skip wiz3, quick cast attribute gives you 50% more dmg, since it’s % it will never fall off, unlike dmg skill (eg. pyro even with agni come rank9 probably not gonna be that good anymore) . Also Magic Missile + Link is pretty op. In general for FF to work you need linker because as FF you don’t have much aoe. I would actually even take linker 3 as opposed to just 1 circle in thaum.

If you are interested in a good DD, for you the best would be some Plague Doctor 2 build, since its Incineration skill will also be affected by Agni necklace. And we all play Tree of Clerics after rank8, so you will be much more usefull everywhere at least because of heal, safety wall and status immunity for the whole party. Pluss much more depending on what circles you will take before pd2. There are a plenty of opportunities, depending on what are you willing to do most - PvP(2 hours per 24, not more) or PvE(anytime).

i dont want to be a cleric, i like the wizards, but as i see there is not many options making one, use to be W3ele3wl but is crap now as i read, about the pvp its not my stily of play, im bad pvper, i like to do pve, kill mvps alone is fun , and with friends its better.
maybe i test the FF2 common build, or maybe i made a FF with a new way, thank you guys for answer, i still waiting for ideas.
and a last 2 questions, is bad get FF without sure spell? and if i want to solo at end game what is more importante the busrt damage or the constant damage, because i found cryo pyro kino RC deals alot of damage in few seconds.