Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie questions ^^"

Hi guys…
I was wondering if there is some archer build that I could make in order to not rely primarily on AA, but instead rely on “heavy skill spamming”.

I used to play a game where there was a class very close to Cannoneer in concept and I almost never used AA cuz my attack speed was so low… the main role was to spam burst skills, unlike the other archers.

If there is such a thing, should I only “invest” in STR/CON?

Generally people go for STR DEX = 2:1, with 30-60 CON, but it all depends on your build. I suggest you to check [GUIDE] Archer Class Types It may be not that updated, but it gives you at least general information about the possibilities of your build (there is spam-type build in that post). Whenever I think about spamming, somehow I always refer to Fletcher due to its low Cooldown. If you are concerned with “attack speed so low”, you can try Quarrel Shooter whose attack speed is very high =D

Thank you very much, it is a very good guide indeed. (:

I just have one more question: can I crit using a skill?

depends.

hmm… the Ranger has Critical Shot.

Yes, all physical skills aside from wugushi dots can crit. The initial hit from wugushi skills can crit thiugh, not that it matters.

Yes you can :smiley: Pretty much many skills can be critical. Adding from what ZaceD said, if you choose Wugushi, I think it’s better to go pure STR or high STR.