Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie need help!

hi! i have questions regarding class build…i still confuse between ff or making wl for my main…here is some build that i can think of…

wiz > cryo 3 > link 2 > ff
or
wiz 3 > kino 3 > ff

for the 1st path…is it better if i just take pyro 3 instead of cryo 3? and for the 2nd one, should i change kino 3 to cryo 3?

and about wl…
wiz 3 > link > sorc 2 > wl, i heard that linker 1 is not good enough…should i change to another?
or if i take sorc 3 instead of wl…is it better if i just take wiz > cryo 3 > sorc 3?

sorry for asking too many question…i hope you can give me some tips and insight :slight_smile:

The choice is your but

Wiz3 is mostly use with elementalist 3 because it Quick cast reduce the casting time and increase any magic damage by 50% Also Magic missil isn’t half bad at all.
You better use it with a Dps Path

Cryo is a support class > It will not profit much from magic damage because 1Int = 1 Magic damage = 1 Damage on each tick of damage and cryo don’t have much mostly 1 damage burst (People tend to go Almost Full con when cryo 3 as a support build class path)

Pyro is kinda good with magic damage because of the large amount of hit it do overtime. (I Personnaly think people understimate pyro burst …)

Kino is another kind of cc, never create one soo i can’t say much about it about is dps.

Cryo/Kino is a boss killer build (Icewall + Physich pressure = Iceshard that can do alot and there a good amount of them and since boss are kinda large most or all of them can hit the boss)
You can also combine with runecaster RuneOfIce to do 300% of this damage.

Linker is really nice in dungeon make thing way faster people like it
(You can do up to 2 or 3 run of dungeon / day if you buy a token)
It also combo well with Featherfoot

Featherfoot is a melee range / substain(vs the good type of ennemie) / debuff mage (Never create one never seen it in action can’t say much about it)

Meta are :
-Wiz3>Elementalist3>warlock (Dps)
-Cryo3>Chrono3 (Support)
-Cryo1>Linker2>Chrono3 (Support but not sure how much people like it probably better for dungeon)
-There other viable build but those are the main I can think off

Think about whatever you whant to do and the gameplay you whant to play before thinking about going for the meta (The important thing is having fun if a meta build give you that then go for it otherwise create your own one)

archers will love u

hexiggy bokors will love u