Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie, Looking for Swordsman class

Hey everyone, I will be starting this game today and I am really excited. I wanna stay with the swordsman class but am having trouble figuring how to progress with this’s class. I heard the barb, highlander and Doppler was good but I would like suggestions from other classes as well. Not looking to be tanky just DPS and some AoE would be cool.

classes that have good AoE would be Doppel, and Matador.

Tip: Take doppel immediately after Swordsman

@neiru, do you know what skills I would need?

And this is how I set up my combos
Screenshot_290

@neiru thanks! I’ll keep this stuff for later

1 Like

Feel free to mix and match what ever skills you like.
My goal for my combo was 1st skill apply effects (bleeding, stun, shock, etc) and 2nd skill benefits from it eg: Crown (applies shock status) > Moulinet (Deals increased dmg to shocked enemies)

Some people just like the raw dmg so skill points distribution might differ from mine to others.

That’s good and you recommend doing Doppler first? I saw many do barb first and leave Dopple for last.

I read once that its better to do Doppel first. I think bcuz it has more useful skills at the beginning of the level compare to Barb. tho on Barbs side, you’ll miss out on Frenzy and Warcry.

Sry I cant really comment on this one since my Doppel was a fencer on her former life so I don’t have much experience leveling with this build.

tho Doppel has more skills than Barb… so I guess that’s a pros for leveling.