Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie here .. help building skill for my wizard

can someone help me build … i created cleric reach at 25 but decided to reroll to main wizard as starting class

here’s my class branch goal seems
Wiz1 >Pyro1>Pyro2>Pyro3>Chro1>Chro2>Chro3

i have no experience no idea which skills is important or skill to avoid i really appreciate if someone can share builds

thank you

ToS Base’s Skill Simulator is overwhelmed right now so i’m just gonna write it down.

Earthquake Lv.1
Energy Bolt Lv.2
Lethargy Lv.3
Sleep Lv.4
Reflect Shield Lv.5

Fireball Lv.15
Enchant Fire Lv.5 or save for Hell Breath Lv.5 hoping that gets better sp cost wise.
Flame Ground Lv.15
Fire Pillar Lv.10

Quicken Lv.15
Slow Lv.12
Stop Lv.1
Reincarnate Lv.1
Haste Lv.10
Pass Lv.5
Backmasking Lv.1

Hope it helps

PS: Keep in mind that you’re going from a DPS class, Pyromancer, to a support class, Chronomancer. If that’s what you want then it’s all good, i’m just letting you know in case you thought otherwise or didn’t know at all.

It’s, at the very least, hard work to level these classes, good luck dude.

Pyro is like a wiz dps so you want to mob and hit hard… not that hard to build…and chro is a support… the problem so far is that after you get pyro c3 you will get stuck on skill and power scalation… and unless is a guild party build and you will play with friends i bet you will get bored before you get chro c2 XD… Normaly people will go Ele to keep adding more elemental to scale skills or go link or psi to add variety to the build and more party and level friendly set up.

hi again sorry for late reply but i decided to reroll to
W3 > E3 > Warlock

and its final !

I decided not to learn reflect shield because the scaling of reduce damage is disappointing.

any feedback or suggestion?

Oh yes of course, the meme build.

Hope you enjoy your character :slight_smile: