Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie C2 Sorc Confused!

Just reached C2 Sorcerer! But confused about the following

1. What skills do you use from Templeshooter? Is it worth the SP costs?
  2. After dismounting from “Ride”, Templeshooter seems to not hit any mobs even if it is within it range sometimes, is this a bug or is it just me?
  3. What do you guys normally put on the secondary slot? I read somewhere that the stars do not port over to your secondary card if it is also a Templeshooter?
  4. Is there no way to morph the secondary card back into the primary card without resummoning it?
  5. Whats the best way to use Summon Familiar?
  6. Does Arde factor into Summon’s normal or skill damage?

Thanks!

1. Skill 2 is the rapid fire skill (this combos well if u hope off right before it goes off to link mobs assuming u have linker 1).
  2. TS tends to target the mob closest to it, sometimes it hits smaller mobs instead of bosses.
  3. Stars port if u use a different card, but if you put the same card in then no stars do not port.
  4. No
  5. If you have linker u can summon them out then link a target and auto attack to have them rush it and hit all mobs linked, as for bosses there nice after u have pet fighting it, to basically give u a little extra damage.
  6. Unfortunatly no, but its nice to have for auto attacking on the side if you need to regen SP later on after pets gone.

Oh I almost forgot when you do dismount from Ride after activating a skill, try not to run to far from pet since it goes back into its auto follow master state until you tell it to Hold in an area.
( you can still run in circles around boss and have pet continue to use the skill, just can’t stray to far from it until its skill is finished.)

Thanks alot! Just tried the tip u gave in game and it works like a charm!