Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie and need help please!

I am using this build but it does not include Attributes and Stats so please tell me how could i learn Attributes according this skill build!

learn attributes from the class masters.

Go full int for damage. You can add some con if you want but I find myself not needing much of it. SPR is not really recommended for your build unless you find yourself with sp issues in mid to late game.

Yes but the attributes, i knew learn it from class masters but what attributes i should learn something like that!

just learn the damage attributes. This build in my opinion isnt very good. You will struggle at endgame when dealing with packs of mobs.

use this if you want to breeze through the game with little trouble.

this will help me so much, thank you

Your goal wen it comes to attributes is kinda like Pokémon… you want to catch 'em all :stuck_out_tongue:

So aim to getting all of them.
Some are a bit more important but nothing to note at with that build.
Only other advice i can give is on the attributes it says Enhance (the ones that increase the damage of the spell) your better off getting them all to lvl30, then aim for lvl50 and after you have all of them to lvl50 start focusing on your main spells to get them to lvl100.

Enhance Attributes from 1 - 30 are kinda cheap, 31 - 50 is gonna take some silver, 51 - 100 is really expensive.