Tree of Savior Forum

[New YouTube Channel] — PvP/PvE Clips & Guides

Hello everyone :hugs:

I’m starting my Youtube Channel with Tree of Savior videos (gameplays, guides, tips, etc.), especially for returning players and beginners.
Every guide/informative video I’ll try to make in both Portuguese (for my country/Silute) and in English — despite having a lot of accent and not that ‘great’ english ^^

I’m here to ask your support (subscription, likes, comments, share, etc.) — it will be really nice and helpful ^^
I hope you like my videos, and even better, I hope it helps you in some way.

Thank you all!

*Here is the channel ‘trailer’, and I’ll leave some others I’ve been posting:

Two of those Hidden quests to get Stamina

Explaining the Set Effect and Ichor systems for beginners:

And the latest, about a Schwarzer Reiter farming build:

beeeest regards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

It’s good to see that a fellow countryman is producing guides with great quality :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Because of you I could do the “pink hair achievement” this week, and I made a mistake with my scout build and when I have the chance I’ll follow your SR guide to farm :v: :ok_hand:. Hahaha. I have already subscribed and I hope you keep doing more videos and contents for ToS. (and man, I gotta say you have a sexy voice :rofl: :rofl: :flushed: :flushed:)

I would like you to add me in-game so maybe one day we can do stuffs together: Glitterwings

See ya!

1 Like

Thanks you for this message, Timothy ^^ It was really nice to know that I’ve helped someone a little bit
I’ll keep posting, my goal is 1 guide/tips video per week (2 if you count 2 languages).

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :heart: I don’t really like my voice, but thanks