Tree of Savior Forum

New Wizard seeking Advice on Cryomancer

Hi :smiley:
I’m brand new to the wizard class and would like some advice/feedback. I really like the Cryomancer class, it looks fun. I would like to build it and expand upon it, I read a good amount of things about Cryomancer but sometimes information is outdated or not relevant anymore. So I come here to ask anyone who has expierience with Cryomancer to share some of your advice with me.

Build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/vp2oca4fdx/
Is this good? If not, can you share some builds or personal expierience with me.

If possible I would like to keep Cryomancer at C3
A friend told me Elementalist was really good to build upon Cryomancer so I went with that the rest of the way. Should I stop at Elementalist C2 and pick something else at the end?

Also, some stat allocation advice would be nice.
Thank you in advance :smiley:

I haven’t played an elementalist, so I’m not sure which skills are good or junky, but I’d suggest the wizard and cryo skills somewhat closer to something like this build. People usually write off elementalist without wiz3, but I’d say play how you want. I think the C3 in ele would benefit you more than a rank 7 right now, as I hear frost cloud is fantastic, but how good the later circles of the rank 6+7 classes will be is a complete unknown right now, so it’s up to you.

Are you going for pvp or pve? also since your not doing wiz 3, get sleep and quake instead.

I’m going for PvE kind of build
I also do have sleep