New UI already?

yeah as i said before, like the old good RO… :grin:

Just the size but it’s fixed now

4 Likes

What a day this is! A staff member is active and actually respond :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Marikim’s been plenty present :wink:

He/She responds to issues pretty fast

Isn’t like midnight in Korea right now? Marikim seems to have worst sleeping habits than I do.

1 Like

There is no hour to farm the “likes” on the forum !
Reading the forum before going to bed is bad? :frowning:

Working before going to bed is. Had to do it for a time…not fun.

Oh, I though we weren’t so annoying that they consider browsing the forum as “work” :frowning:
I want to believe Marikim browses the forum as a normal user and deliver information when he wants to :slight_smile:

Work doesn’t have to be a bad thing :sunny:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I don’t mind either. As long as they don’t give me eye cancer.

The latter is of course the better choice since it is somewhat transparent and therefore a bit more convenient.

hmmm, I like the new UI, it’s clean, brigth and it really fits the theme, since they’re aiming for a fairy tale like story.

The original darker one looks much better, it was way more refined.

1 Like

Well that’s the key to the change, I feel like. I mean, what @MementoMori said is also a good reason (although it looks more like parchment, which I suppose is a wood-based product), but I feel like it goes in theme with the whole “the game is too dark,” feedback thing from CBT2.

I agree though, I liked the darker one better. Hopefully there’s a UI skin option like everyone has been discussing.

1 Like

What. I think the old one suits the game’s theme already. :confused:

Hopefully that have a option to customise your UI, the more cutomisation for better :smiley:

2 Likes

i prefer the old one too :x but i think(i think) i can live with the new one, if not, hoping there is a option allowing us to change UIs between the new and the old one.

EDIT: New one kinda suites the game i guess if you look at it from another angle :x

1 Like

I apologize for restoring an old thread but i guess it’s better than starting a new conversation since it’s been discussed before but I’d be interested to know if there really are skinning capabilities and options to reduce the clutter on the screen. I happen to be the type that likes to feel totally immersed in my world and character whereas having menu icons, maps, adventure/quest logs actually take away from that immersion.

That’s kind of why i’d opt for a more simpler ui even if it was like ro which could be minimized, moved around the screen, stretched, reduced and even closed!

Not that i have anything against the current ui, as ui goes it pretty solid on that front and beautiful. But even if i spend 80% of my time looking at menus, descriptions and dialogue. I’d like to spend the other 20% without that.