Tree of Savior Forum

New to Wizard playing: need a little help :)

Hey, everyone! New to the game here and loving it so far! :slight_smile:

I’ve been thinking about going the usual path of Cryo3->Chrono3->Sage OR Cryo1->Kino3->Chrono3 (like the lord of time and space build (www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/vybs7vjy44/) but I’m still not sure which way to go.

I mean, I want to support and play in parties at mid-end game. However, I still have no friends ingame to make parties, lol.

So I know there will be some huge solo leveling ahead and I’m thinking if Kino3/Chrono3 is a better path than Cryo3/Chrono3.

The thing is: is Cryo3 essential for support / party playing? Or is Chrono3 what is actually needed for support?
And, is Cryo3 enough for a nice solo leveling, or Kino3 would be muuuuch much better?

Thanks!

cryo3 is better

u don’t need any party for leveling

field mob is weak like trash

cryo3chrono3 can solo every map

Cryomancer C3 is quite popular because It has really good CC, Granted that kino has also CC but its more on “PvP” than “PvE”.

Missle hole is a good support skill hence people followed CCsage.

As for leveling, I’ve experienced leveling cryomancer 3 but haven’t experience leveling in the high levels (also pre-patch). I think the patch made it easier to level.

eh? but wouldn’t support Skills wipe out any skills for Dps on that a build like cryo 3 chrono 3 [sage helps, though.].
what do you mean, planeptune ?

since balance change

every skill have factor instead of base damage

if u have magic attack = you can do damage

this is a video of cryo3chrono3 soloing quest

not fast as dps but viable in solo play

Thank you, guys :slight_smile:

And what are your opinions o supporting with a Kino / Chrono? Would it work?
I just like the idea of Kino skills, I think they’re cool :smiley:
But I don’t wanna lose party plaing and support later on

Kino have great CC skills like raise and magnetic force, however when it comes to practice…as a DPS elelock i found freezing pillar from cryo3 is more favorable because it gathers a lot of mobs in one place.

And if you have sage, you can duplicate some deployment type DPS skills and helps your DPS friends.

Kino/chrono is better for PVP though