Tree of Savior Forum

New to wizard, best build for wiz3>ele3>warlock?

can i have a good build for this route? i heard is one of the best route a wiz could take in this case. But i am not sure about the build. Possible if can link me some videos on this to see how good the class is? such as warlock

probs this

Mostly INT, add CON when you’re having a hard time

2 Likes

should i do a skill reset for that build? as in, i am not sure if that build you posted will help my early character leveling route. edited

No, Wiz1-Wiz2 will be BORING but manageable, Wiz3 is like HALLELUIA

Just make sure you save up 10 points from Wiz2 so that you could instantly get Quick Cast and Magic Missile

1 Like

thanks noted, any more good awesome advice? it seems like ele has alot of skill that has high cd. I saw alot ppl’s build having 1 point to other skill to have some filler before launching their nuke. Is this good?

Most of the skills here already have at least 1 point in them. There’s only 2 that do not: Reflect Shield and Stone Curse

Yeah, Prominence and Freezing Sphere are mostly just fillers and I guess so will the Wiz skills be. Magic Missile is great enough to be an actual dps skill though, and you might fall in love with it during your Wiz3 life

not having reflect shield at early game, is it ok for that? is like some survival skill tho or defensive

It should be fine, but that depends on how you play I guess? I was able to breeze through without it though.

No point imo in taking surespell up to lvl 10 - 7 is completely fine - the duration of buff is already longer than its cd.

Early game is very little challenging and it goes really fast so taking ref shield is waste of points imo.

Try this one -> http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yvum8omq4x/

Well, longer duration = less time to worry about rebuffing = more time dpsing

You’ll need to rebuff usually after killing one group of monsters anyway (kiting-> buffs->aoe->repeat) - well it really depends how long does it take you to do that.