Tree of Savior Forum

New to tree of savior and wanted to ask a few questions

Like i said am new to the game and wanted to get an idea on some of the terms used. Like what do they mean when they say C2 or C3.

I found a few guides on the class and am reading through them but a lot of the stuff is just confusing. Never played Ragnarok online so this type of game is very new to me.

One of the builds / posts am currently looking at [Review][Mini-Guide] Swordsman: All classes and best builds as well as this one [Guide] Swordsman's Battle Manual (All classes) - By Cathexis

If anyone can point me to a link / site that explains some of these terms used i would appreciate it.

The easiest way to understand things is to play with this simulator.

There are (currently) 7 ranks in the game. 1 rank has 15 class levels. If you reach class lvl 15 you can advance to another class or you can further advance your current class. Advancing into another class or into the same both means you become higher rank.

For example if you are a Cleric class lvl 15 you can advance into Krivis or Priest or take Cleric again.

Circles are the ranks of the same class and C1-2-3 are the abbreviation of the circles.
When you take Cleric again that means you become Circle 2 Cleric. Most classes have a maximum 3 circles.

You can advance into the same class at any rank you don’t have to choose it immediately after you finished a circle. For example you can go like Cleric>Priest>Cleric c2>Priest c2

The only restriction is that which class becomes avaible on which rank and getting a new circle of a class or advancing into another both takes up 1 rank.(and there is 7 ranks max currently)

I hope it is understandable… I’m not even good at explaining things on my own language… XD

Thank you so much, that was a HUGE help. Now it makes sense what these guys are saying in their posts.