Tree of Savior Forum

New to the game looking for build help

So I want wiz to be my main dps class while running a tanks merchant squire as my main

So the wiz classes I am interested in is Pyschkino or Featherfoot … Are both viable solo? Which is better for group content? And I will deff be PVE focus. Also suggested builds would definitely be helpful thank you in advance

yeah featherfoot is like the best class in wiz for solo thanks to it’s lifestealing spells.

can’t help much but that’s my input.

Here:

I picked Rune Caster as a filler and Featherfoot because you wanted it. Idk if you’re going to use RC at all so i didn’t picked any skills. I’m clueless on Featherfoot, perhaps someone else will help you out.

As a Psychokino myself those are the skills i recommend you to pick. They provide great CC, good damage and you will do good overall.

You ask which is better but said you like both why not having both (Psyc>FF)

1 Like

Wizard 3 - Psychokino 3 - featherfoot is a pretty solid build at the moment. It has a lot of damage, some good CC and nice sustain. Good in both PvE and PvP.

U can also run some cryo - psycho builds for the ice wall + psychic pressure combo, just take a look at some posts here in the forum regarding psychokino and featherfoot classes.

How would a build look I’m totally clueless

I just did it for you, click on the link above xD