Tree of Savior Forum

New to the game, is my idea for a build terrible?

hello ppl, new here, I had this idea for a wizard build ill tell you the class progression, and the ideas behind it, I need to know if this will be a terrible build lol

so my build would be like this:
rank 1: wizard1 - sleep lvl 5, reflect shield lvl 5, earthquake lvl 5
rank 2: cyromancer1 - ice wall lvl 5, ice pike lvl 5, ice bolt lvl 5
rank 3: psychokino1 - teleport lvl 5, swap lvl 5, psychic pressure lvl 5
rank 4: elementalist1 - hail lvl 5, stone curse lvl 5, electrocute lvl 5
rank 5: sorcerer1 - summoning lvl 5, summon salamion lvl 5, summon servant lvl 5
rank 6: necromancer1 - gather corpse lvl 5, create shoggoth lvl 5, flesh hoop lvl 5
rank 7: ??? (undecided)

i thought this would be a good idea for a summoner type, pve character, with some added offense.
with these skills i can hide behind icewalls, switch mobs with myself to trap them in icewalls, freeze mobs and electrocute them with the attribute from npc, or so i think, anyways.

but after reading ppls builds, it seems ppl dont really go rank 1 all the way to rank 6, and im starting to worry it will make me nerfed and I dont want to invest all the time getting there for a crappy character.

anyone have any opinion of this? or any advice for me? i really want a summoner type class, but i love the idea of being able to teleport, swap, and use frozen mobs + lightning damage.

thanks!

i’m sorry but this looks like an extremely huge mess of a character.

yes looks terrible ‘-’

here an exemple of a nice summoner build

well im currently a wiz1>cyro1>psych1 and I do want a summoning type character.

any suggestions where to go from here?

thanks

edit: just now seen your link, i already picked psychokino, is it too late to salvage this?

I really have no idea, if a summoner build have synergy with kino, I think its not worth it… u can choose better classes that will be nice to your summoner… with kino c1 and cryo c1 ur combo pp + ice wall wouldn’t be that nice cause the wall would brake too fast, besides with a summoner good build the dmg will not be a problem for you.

another ex:

well thanks for your input i appreciate it, think im going to go with the 1st build you showed me, but instead of cryo2, using cryo1 + psych1, the rest being the same

if anyone else has additional input id love to hear it!

1 more question (sorry im so noob) are complete skill resets available for purchase in this game? like if i got to rank 7 and wanted to redo it?

thanks!

i think it’s either cyro 3 or cyro 1, if you want summoning, go necro, i think it’s too late for you to go sorc now, you would do quite low damage and not much synergy otherwise

kino’s teleport can help you loose aggro

so keep the linker2 in there also?

1 Like

linker 2 helps a lot your summoner build, also your party.

thanks so much everyone for the input!

so im gonna go with: wiz1 > cryo1 > psych1 > link1 > link2 > necro1 > necro2 I think…

aka the 1st build fullbuster posted. (minus the cryo2 that is)

guess ill have to make a second character for my freeze + lightning damage idea

quick bump for this, what kind of stat build would I want for this kind of character?

thanks in advance!

3 int : 1con if u want to go pvp, or maybe full con Idk, thats that I use for my sorc, dunno with necro.

i love linker 2, honestly, they are amazing

The problem with sorcerer is that summoning consume a insane amount of sp (1% every 2segs), need almost 0 spr to keep the summon with sp pots. And that is not compatible with your attack skills. Im a sorcerer is a really good class but dont have much synergy with high sp consume classes