Tree of Savior Forum

New to the game. Help needed

Hi guys, I want to play a pve class as a mage but idk what to choose. Wiz3> Ele3 > Rune/Warlock was said on the forum to be good for pve but I also want to have linker2 in my build because of HK and Physical Link. @@ halp :frowning:

If you want Linker then it is a great must to have Pyro in your build as it works very well with Linker. As for what follows after that, really depends on which class you think you will enjoy. Wiz is really versatile imo because they could either be great DPS dealers or epic buffers of a party depending on their choosen class path.

will it be good if i go wiz>pyro3>linker2 or wiz3>linker2>into smthing else. I think i just want get the highest dmg output with linker2 in my build :X

I’m not really that sure myself but I think the Pyro 3 path really works out from what I’ve seen so far. Wiz3 isn’t really that worth it unless you’re gonna grab some classes that have really long cast times and high amounts of burst.

1 Like

i see! thanks for the help mate :joy:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Have a nice day and enjoy the game :thumbsup:

Do take note that going straight into wiz3 is painful for newcomers.

Even the “build of kings” goes
wiz -> pyro -> cyro -> psycho -> wiz2 -> rune -> wiz3
to evade the low dps of wizard.

Still, in long term, wiz3 is amazing no matter how you slice it.

im new to this tho. idk if what i am building is correct. any suggestion to help me? does this build work for pve dps while providing some support with linker?