Tree of Savior Forum

New to the game and made a Cleric

I noticed there’s loads of classes so i’m wondering what is the best route to go in terms of class for a cleric? i want to be strong with magic attacks against monsters, idc about pvp. so strong single shots and aoe shots. i currently only have 1 magic attack so i would like to have multiple to spam attack basically. which next class offers good multiple attack spells i can use? also how do i level fast? i met 1 player who is already over level 200 and he only started yesterday, he said he didn’t do quests. ty

Not sure you will get what you want for 1 shot magic cleric. But if I want strong magic AoE cleric class iI would go with Exorcist-Druid-Dievderby build.

Skill distribution should be as per below topic:

Not gonna comment about fast levelling. Main quest or spamming dungeon and Challenge mode are your options.

There are lots of options. I don’t like Diev but it has advantages like its biggest is the cd reduction tbh…imo…

But I would rather suggest a krivis build. Krivis is strong and quite good with everything nowdays.

Krivis-Druid-Plague Doc
Krivis-Druid-Diev

I’m sure it’s good with exo variants too. Krivis-Druid-Exo or something

If you take krivis the build is mostly:
14-15 zaibas - Nice multihit magic attack with stagger
14-15 zalciai - crit boost
1 Aukuras - nice heal with crits
10 stigma - strong magic attack/debuff and nice buff all in one
5 Melstis - nice -mdef debuff
Noone rly takes Daino…

You should find a leveling guide. There are nice leveling spots where ppl grind. Also look out for exp buffs from events and stuff.
Some of the spots I know: (Tenet Garden, Demon Prison 2, Cranto Coast, Kalejimas, Timerys Temple)

so far cleric are dots/channeling like rubric/installation
cleric magic burst damage isnt here yet which is crusader with its goddess protection
finally they gives cleric a good matk burst but now they still leftout patk,although visible talent can count as burst
come back in 3 months
or farm til its here

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.