Tree of Savior Forum

[New To Here] I'm ele3, Need help for equipment

I’m 190 now , should i go for Cata Club or wait for 220 Sup Corona Or Maga Rod? I have no idea about getting good equipment, Need helps.

get SCR and make it at least +10 and transcend 2-3. It will last you till you get windia or unicorn staff.

what is transcend 2-3? do u know the price of +10 ?

Do you have tips for getting it to +10? Paranoid about failing and wasting 2.5m lol.

Should I just stick with the regular anvil, etc.?

Transcend is to increase by a % the base statt of your weapon/armor

Each lv give you 10% x the lv
soo…

• Lv 1 10%
  • Lv 2 20%(+10% from lv 1) = 30%
  • Lv 3 30% = 60% etc…
    Up to lv 10

But each lv cost more and more blessed gem (craft with 10 blessed shard)
You can obtain them (shard) from Saalus mission ( Lv240 minimum ) up to 2 run day (soo 2 shard / days with token otherwise 1 shard / day )
They also worth 250k in market (Shard)
You need:
-1 blessed GEM for lv 1 (10 shard)
-4 blessed GEM for lv 2 (40 shard) = 50 shard in total
-8 blessed GEM for lv 3 (80 Shard) = 130 shard in total
Your Alt can also do Saalus to have more run/day.
You will find easily some party (most of time around 290…) for saalus
You can also try to shout to create your own party

If you ask me, don’t anvil with a short stack of money. Try to save up a huge amount like 50-60m and go as high as possible. Try to set a target like with 50-60m you try to aim for +15 from +10. Cut your losses if you are failing too much and not go on tilt and rage anvil. My rod lost 6 potential and ended up 2 enhancement lower because I was tilt after failing too much.

Find your lucky spot. Try to avoid lag when anvilling because I feel lag ■■■■■ up the RNG when hitting the anvil. Never anvil in Fedimian.

I use regular anvil because I feel silver anvil kinda gives me bad luck.

I see. What if you’re just trying to get up to like +7/+10? Is that a reasonable amount of silver for someone who’s not really grinding for silver yet? (Not gotta invocation yet)