Tree of Savior Forum

New Season Server - Let us play with Our Main Accounts!

Hello Dear IMC,

Im Valamoth from Silute. I got an Instagram @TreeOfSaviorBR putting and translating information about you and wannabe TOS Streamer from www.twitch.tv/valamoth!

So lets talk about it - PLEASE LET US PLAY WITH OUR ACCOUNT DONT MAKE US CREATE AN ALTER ACCOUNT!

Such amazin’ idea for new player, but and veteran let us play and create and get Season Awards!
Its sad abandon our account we care so much put TP, participate everyday from content, for play in new server!

Probally 80-70% from players will be Veteran with alternative accounts! Help us tell us you love us like we do :slight_smile:

Sorry about some english mistakes or sentence but my feeling are real !

Can i hear AMEN for Laime, Savior ?

7 Likes

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

I agree, even the name is “Season Server”, but we can’t play with our accounts, as a normal Season Serve/Pass like other games. I don’t have other Steam account, and don’t plan to create one, but I wanted to join the Season Server D:

1 Like

This would be good for returning players as well.

1 Like

Or just have an actual seasonal event for existing accounts, new players under a certain level, and don’t make a new server for it at all because it’s completely unnecessary?

Wild idea, I know.

2 Likes

pls, let us funnel easier!!!

its the only thing that will popolate the server, you know right?
i know you were sarcastic but lets face it, if 100 ppl get on the seasonal server, 1 will be a new player.

its 2020, this game wont get new player (the one that came back, came back cos of quarantene).

1 Like

This seasonal server is a stupid gimick to increase “player count” on steam.

How basic is it to figure out 99% of those who will be playing and rushing in the seasonal server be a new player? These will be already active players looking for the rewards they can funnel back to their main accounts.

Since IMC games is undoubtedly allowing everything right now (e.g. blatant botting), by all means go ahead do whatever you want. But are you guys seriously even trying to promote the game or what?

They could also do this by improving the game and encouraging new players to play with their friends on the main servers. :joy:

2 Likes

Please IMC, at least if u greedy enough let us pay for character slot in main server when it merged out.

I hope they follow some of the Path of Exile steps. :3

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.