Tree of Savior Forum

New raid title bug

Date: 11/02/2020

Server Name: SA silute

Team Name: 24CmMole

Character Name: Batata

Bug Description : My party completed the new moringponia legend raid. But we did not recive the first server clear title nor the other title. We were the first in the server to clear the raid. No global shout appeared either. The team names of the people in my party are Alyu, Myz, Nath and GMec.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Clear the legend raid
  2. Title not recieved

Screenshots / Video :

In the vídeo I show that i do not have the title. And that the legend raid is 1/5 completed.

1 Like

@GM_Francis please help

Hi @gustavosoldi,

Thank you for bringing this into our attention. Kind send us a support ticket in order for us to assist you regarding this matter.

Regrads

You must clear the Legend Raid on the Hard mode to get the title and announcement. The Normal mode doesn’t count.

I can confirm it’s working fine:

The Normal mode was added later in KR as an alternative for players who cannot clear the original version of the raid due to the difficulty. They internally refer to it as “Easy” mode (LEGEND_RAID_MORINGPONIA_EASY).

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @crevox. We didn´t know about that due to the lack of patch notes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.