Tree of Savior Forum

New players from Telsiai

a; no one cares what they post on facebook

b; almost no one can read that, so how do we even know what it says? maybe they’re just standing there saying “welcome new players”

c; the inset pics are even smaller, and we couldn’t read that even if it were in english.

d; … channel change.

-edit- “General” is the wrong place to report this. did you not see the “other problematic behavior” sub-forum? (ofc not, no one even looks for them…)

1 Like

Just screenshot them and send ticket with it and pray that they are competent to punish these animals. :wink:

1 Like

Channel change is the easiest solution since there’s like 12+ channels in existence on that map.

Though, they ought to report those guys anyway. Might result to something. Regardless of what I feel about Telsiai opening up to the public, I wouldn’t tolerate that. :confused:

some of them just standing there and say welcome to new players by these quotes (“RIP Spacebar”,“Tree of bots”,“welcome bot”)

I think that Thai players don’t know how to live politely social network. We should ban Thai IP.

Wow someone make it so serious here go ahead report all of them including me

Im being there just to finish my quest and now my quest is done.

more pic if you need for reporting imgur.com/a/kcQoG

That would be because griefing is a serious offense and, not to mention, ugly.

Besides, do not be that defensive, I doubt that they will ban all players in a screenshot. They will do investigations, well, sort of. Also, pictures are unreliable, videos on the other hand, if they caught you casting spells like ice wall just to grief, is a different matter.

Please don’t stereotype all Thai people together, most of us don’t have time to go grief lower levels and newbies, I personally only like to grief higher levels.

2 Likes

in case if you guys ain’t aware . some of them are just doing their OWN QUEST

the quest require you to buff a new player below level 12 . and each new player can only receive the buff once

PLEASE READ

For you guys who wants to know the TRANSLATION.

The posts said this is likely a talks about the item price on market, asked why they can’t access to T server, said that the newbie would be-careful with the current player that may use red orbs, also mention that this is so crowded and look like a freshmen events. “NOT bullying new player”

Please don’t misunderstand Thaippl Thx then.

Hello everyone this’s Thai people doing in game they just troll everyone who’s newbie and… yes you can report them

in these picture mean beware newbie welcome to our world and i prepare Red orb for you…

I’m Thai people but i think this is very bad thing in this game so… sorry from Thailand

and i not agree with them…please report them

PS.1 i didn’t in these picture i just Thai people who want to have good social in game
PS.2 i love this game

1 Like

I’M sorry am not in telsiai but I sorry

Just A thai People Really ? Ops !!!

2 Likes

This does not justify your action.

Nice try. That basically translates to someone pointing out how many people are in there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try again. Maybe this time you won’t embarrass yourself. :wink:

And the new player never came in.

It’s hard to judge from just a picture because I can’t tell what they are doing, but the caption would translate as:

“grabe mga bantay haha”
-‘Grabe’ would translate to too much or severe. Whether that is meant as a negative or a positive, we cant tell because of the lack of context. But I assume he/she refers to the number of people guarding the newbie re spawn point.

“ano server to?”
-What server is this?

Anu pu class mo…??"
-What class are you playing with?

These people want to excuse it. It’s terrible what happened.
I hope everyone will forgive these people. :grin:

Alright, it’s quite disgraceful to admit, but I’m from Thailand as well…
I haven’t played a lot but they seems to be using high-lvl character and use red orb in the beginning area to troll new players. I’m not here to ask anyone to forgive them, but instead the developer should give them permanent ban.

GM would know who did use the red orb and GM should ban them just a period not permanent ban.

Not all people in the picture, because just someone that intend to use red orbs not everyone.

And I was not in there.