Tree of Savior Forum

New players from Telsiai

It’s hard to judge from just a picture because I can’t tell what they are doing, but the caption would translate as:

“grabe mga bantay haha”
-‘Grabe’ would translate to too much or severe. Whether that is meant as a negative or a positive, we cant tell because of the lack of context. But I assume he/she refers to the number of people guarding the newbie re spawn point.

“ano server to?”
-What server is this?

Anu pu class mo…??"
-What class are you playing with?

These people want to excuse it. It’s terrible what happened.
I hope everyone will forgive these people. :grin:

Alright, it’s quite disgraceful to admit, but I’m from Thailand as well…
I haven’t played a lot but they seems to be using high-lvl character and use red orb in the beginning area to troll new players. I’m not here to ask anyone to forgive them, but instead the developer should give them permanent ban.

GM would know who did use the red orb and GM should ban them just a period not permanent ban.

Not all people in the picture, because just someone that intend to use red orbs not everyone.

And I was not in there.

I am Thai. Honestly, there are some Thais who WANT to bully new players, and some just want to WARN them to avoid from bullying people. I am sure that there are bad and good people in every countries, so please DO NOT STEREOTYPE people. FYI, I haven’t played in Telsial server. :slight_smile:

Hello there… Thai player here.

This kind of thing is bad I admit that and I highly agree if the game admin will give punishment on those players.

Btw, as far as I know, the bully guys are not only THAI… there are many of those who come from other countries… they just don’t say a word.

The point is those Thai bully posted picture on the facebook. So you guys just stereotype that all bully guys are THAI.!! This is not fair!!!

I’m pretty sure this has nothing to do with Thai, it’s just that the one who posted those pic is from Thai.

What kind of logic is that, I was in a dungeon with my friends that day and you going to ban me just because a bunch of douches from my country bully new players? Seriously?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well, i’m from Malaysia, that’s why I have decided staying in Orsha despite the higher latency rather than witness those harsh dramas in public channel. Not only Thai, but many gamers in this region are immature, selfish and impolite, include many Silvers buyer as well who invited those bots.