Tree of Savior Forum

New player, should wait for re:build?

I played for a 2 weeks or so, but not very active as i online on weekend only. then saw the re:build update coming soon.

1. re:build update date?
  2. as new player should i start now? or wait re:build?
  3. why should i start now? / why should i wait re:build?

hopes the posts on that thread help you but the choice is yours

1 Like
  1. Probably Jan. 2019
  2. Start now
  3. Reach level cap. And get better gears.

I think this is it. Just getting to max rank right now would at least let you play around with diff builds once the update hits since class resets will be provided every day. It’ll be harder to reset when the event ends since it’ll take some time to fill in the class reset points needed.

1 Like

im casual player, only play on weekend, don’t think i could hit level cap in 1 month

1…2 or tree month the time you make now will be same as time used later…

Well even if you only play casually on the weekends, it’ll still be more progress now than if you never did play at all until the update.

2 Likes

If you really want to play Re:build and just play casually on the weekends anyway, there isn’t much to lose unless there’s something else you want to do in December/early January (e.g. if you’re a Christian and want spend time with your family/friends during advent, Christmas and New Year).

Especially the new Rainbow Trek event which grants attribute points, instanced dungeon entry vouchers and instanced dungeon multiply tokens will speed up your leveling tremendously.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.