Tree of Savior Forum

:+: New Player :+: Questions about Necromancer Build

Hello Everyone,

I have a fe questions on a Necromancer Build, I have just advanced to Pyromancer Rank.

Here is what I have done so far.

Character Level 18

Wizard Skills: (5 points not spent)
Energy Bolt Lvl5
Earthquake Lvl5

Pyromancer skills:
I haven’t invested into any skills yet. I was thinking about spending my points in Fireball and Flame Ground. I like the AoE attacks for grinding, but I am unsure on what to invest in.

Should I level my Wizard and Pyro higher or jump to the next rank when it comes available?

Since I like pets, should I also select the sorcerer rank as well?

Any help on my character build would be wonderful. :slight_smile:

It’s better to have 5 lvls in reflect shield and sleep, 1 lvl in earth and bolt each, and rest in lethargy(only 1 pts is enough if you like earthquake). Even if you get wiz c3, energy bolt is useless.

For pyro, you put 1pt in flame ground, then max fireball first, then enchant fire. I don’t know if firewall got better, if not, max flame ground last.

If you like pyro, you can get c2 or c3. Or you can put a linker c1 or c2 for support and kill mobs faster, or a c2 elementalist for pure damage. Chrono and thaum for even more support and psy for cc and better pvp.

Wizard is rank 3 or you just forget about him. Don’t only pick rank 2.

Sorc rank 1 don’t have skills to control the summon, so be warned. I don’t know if the AI got fixed, probably not :disappointed:

PS: If you already know, just ignore, but fireball can be moved around with staff and dagger C attack, melee auto atks, and telekinesis from psycokino. And can be linked with Linker’s Joint Penalty. You are probably going to suffer a little with swordsman because of this :wink:

Many Thanks for the fast reply.

Which classes are worth going pass c1? If I went to Sorcerer c3, will I still be able to reach c3 on Necromancer?

For now the limit is rank 7 so you can only pick sorc c3(first circle at rank 5) or necro c2(first circle at rank 6). And Necro’s Raise dead skill is at c2, so it’s sorc c1>necro c2 or sorc c3. You could try this when we get rank 10

Most classes should be at c2 if you want them to become “useful”, most of the time the question is if you should pick circle 3 of said class. Like if at circle 3, there’s a powerful skill or great combo.

It’s advisable that you don’t pick a c1 class of a lower rank(you are at rank 6 and pick a c1 cryo or c2 wiz), or just have 5 or 6 c1 classes in you build. It’s not really bad to the point that you wouldn’t be able to reach max level, but it would be harder to do this.

Linker and Psychokino were exceptions that could be useful with only 1 circle during iCBT, but I’m not sure now. Cryo + Psy combo is still good, linker c1 got quite the nerf, but it shouldn’t be so bad to the point of becoming useless.

It’s depends on what you want. If you want to kill mobs together with the pets or you want to support them with buff and/or CCs. Example:

-Pyro c2>Elem c2>Necro c2 for pure damage and pets tanking for you.
-Cryo c3>Psy c1>Necro c2 for freeze and CC while pets kill
-Pyro/Cryo c2>Link c2>Necro c2 for support and faster killing at parties and/or with pets, Etc.

There’s nothing like a “wrong class” in this game, you could even go for a pyro c2> cryo c2>Necro c2 if you want. But there are some classes that needs some buffs to become better. So you should check some topics about them.

Wiz > Pyro > Linker 2 > Sorc > Necro 2 should be fine.

Sleep 5, Lethargy 1, Earthquake 1, EBolt and Reflect Shield is up to you. (most people take RS 5 and EBolt 3 I believe)