Tree of Savior Forum

New player just saying hi~!

Not really… I find lolis adorable but that’s as far as it goes.

f2p will start soon ™!!!

I hope you get a nice start! I wish you lots of fun :smiley: And I hope you meet nice people.
The artwork and music is great!

2 Likes

One word “Patience” you need a lot of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

A friendly advice before you jump into the game: do a research about your desired class.

2 Likes

Hey there!

What @Athem said, as well as:

Don’t expect this game to be RO.I mean that in the friendliest way, as a lot of people seem to expect that and are quickly disappointed.

1 Like

Heya.

What are your three sizes?

3 Likes

I’d rather learn the game as I go, I don’t care if I get a “suboptimal” build, it’s not the end of the world, as long as I have fun.

I know it’s not RO, it simply reminds me of it, in fact, I hope it’s nowhere like it ^^;

2 Likes

Oh my another adventurer has come,
I assume thou here to make an epoch?
For that, a toast! Shall we have rum?
This is to wish thee good luck.

A word of advice before you set sail,
Treacherous journey awaits you in this tale,
Against demons, even the strongest felt pale,
Especially the one named CommanderLoadFail.

4 Likes

Would like to thank everyone for the welcomes, I hope I see some of you when I start playing~

Hello !
I really hope that you enjoy the game. ^^

1 Like

Thanks, I hope so too~ ^^

walcome.

If you’re playing on Klaipeda and ever need my terrible help, add me w/ TN: Daruma. I also am working on a newling templar, if you reach the lv. 79 range and need some people to quest with, you’re welcome to join my group.

1 Like

Just saying that if you srew up the character, after lvl 200 you can’t do anything. That’s why I said that you should research. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“screwing up” is part of playing a game, I’d rather screw up than look up what to do online.

You don’t need to be perfect to play games, try to live and learn from your mistakes and you’ll have much more fun than if you just look up everything.

Sure this doesn’t apply if you’re trying to be super competitive in pvp, but if you’re just playing to have fun, it’s way better to do it on your own, and if you do it right, it’ll be just that more rewarding.

2 Likes

I’m just helping, cause leveling up a 200+ character is not 2 minute and you will miss many things. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dont worry about it, if I make mistakes I’ll live with them, I have no issues with it c:

We need more players like this.
In any case, I hope you will enjoy the game.
Have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to Tree of Savior!!

Don’t pay mind to the mass complaints here in the forums. There are much better things to look at than such atrocities~

You just need to find the ones that make the world taste good~

3 Likes

Alright, I’m just starting right now, I went onto the Klaipeda server, so if anyone wants to add me, my TN is Nysteria in game as well.

1 Like

And a small update after 4h+ of playing… I find this game actually quite nice.

I was originally only coming to play it to kill some time since I had nothing to do, but I didn’t know anything about the game, and I guess having low expectations made the game a tad better than it otherwise would have been.

It was nice enough for me to start playing and only realizing what time it was 4 hours later, so I believe I’ll be sticking around for quite some time xD

Anyways, that’s my last post here unless I get any more questions, thanks everyone for the welcomes, and I hope to see some of you in-game sometime~

2 Likes