Tree of Savior Forum

New player just saying hi~!

Hello, I’ve been looking for something to do, and just found out that this game’s coming out as free to play soon…

I know close to nothing about it, but it’s always nice to try new games, and this reminds me of ragnarok, so I think I’ll stick around for a while if it’s anywhere near how that was.

That’s all really, just saying hi and maybe hoping to get some friends for when I can finally play… Nice to meet you all, I added more about me on my bio, but feel free to ask any questions if you want~

1 Like

5 Likes

hello and welcome to ToS :slight_smile:

1 Like

May the goddesses be with you.

2 Likes

Welcome ^-^

Um… since you said we’re free to ask questions… which are your favorite anime?

1 Like

Welcome to pantsu flashing online.

5 Likes

Hi, and welcome to Tree of Spaming!

-Ready to grind, grind and grind to the heart content then PVP.
-You will never fell lonely, there’re bots everywhere. Just like the old day in RO.

Hmm… I don’t really like to pick favorites, in my eyes all anime are different, the reason I enjoyed a certain anime can be totally different from the reason I enjoyed one other, so I don’t find it all that fair to compare them all like that.

If I really had to pick a few… In no particular order, FMA:Brotherhood, Psycho Pass, AnoHana, Shingeki no Kyojin… There’s many others, but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

Welcome to “you can’t log in” online.

Are you a lolicon

/20lolis

3 Likes

Not really… I find lolis adorable but that’s as far as it goes.

f2p will start soon ™!!!

I hope you get a nice start! I wish you lots of fun :smiley: And I hope you meet nice people.
The artwork and music is great!

2 Likes

One word “Patience” you need a lot of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

A friendly advice before you jump into the game: do a research about your desired class.

2 Likes

Hey there!

What @Athem said, as well as:

Don’t expect this game to be RO.I mean that in the friendliest way, as a lot of people seem to expect that and are quickly disappointed.

1 Like

Heya.

What are your three sizes?

3 Likes

I’d rather learn the game as I go, I don’t care if I get a “suboptimal” build, it’s not the end of the world, as long as I have fun.

I know it’s not RO, it simply reminds me of it, in fact, I hope it’s nowhere like it ^^;

2 Likes

Oh my another adventurer has come,
I assume thou here to make an epoch?
For that, a toast! Shall we have rum?
This is to wish thee good luck.

A word of advice before you set sail,
Treacherous journey awaits you in this tale,
Against demons, even the strongest felt pale,
Especially the one named CommanderLoadFail.

4 Likes

Would like to thank everyone for the welcomes, I hope I see some of you when I start playing~

Hello !
I really hope that you enjoy the game. ^^

1 Like