Tree of Savior Forum

New Patch Breaks Energy Blast Skill

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 9/15/2020 7AM

Server Name: Klaipedia

Team Name: Iconoclast

Character Name: Clever

Bug Description : When using Energy Blast the skill randomly reverts to level 1 and then fluctuates between different levels until returning to level 10 (11 since I have a skill gem equipped as well).

I do not know what causes the skill to change levels, but it seems as if it is not just the tooltip because the damage seems to revert as well.

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

I noticed this while doing CMs in OW15 map. Build is Inquisitor / Monk / Chaplain, don’t know if it is a specific skill interaction that causes it.

• Country, Region : INT
2 Likes

Monks just can’t catch a break with good stuff, can they?

2 Likes

Literally never.

/20char

1 Like

Hello @Iconoclast

Please send us a support ticket with the details of your concern. Thank you.

i just login to my sadhu and ABE now exit OOB.
wow…
poor monksadhu
nvm im too lazy to write a ticket
im having a bad time with getting ignored with my previous ticket(s)

I filed the ticket through support. I think it has something to do with the Nirvana art, but the skill rank of the skill randomly changes.

Another photo to show that I’m not just skill resetting/reallocating my skill points and the ToolTip is showing a different skill level than the Skill Window.

@GM_Francis @4lkruzeth

:tired:

I actually think I might have figured it out. It looks like Nirvana is snapshotting the rank of the skill based on how long you charged the instance of Energy Blast that procs the art.

So if you don’t fully charge the bar for Energy Blast before activating Nirvana it will use any other pre-max Skill Level value you stop on.

Ex: I double punch once and then instantly use Energy Blast to proc Nirvana: skill is capped to Level 1 for the next 15 seconds. If I double punch once and then fully charge Energy Blast and then use it, the skill will be at level 11 for the full duration of the Arts buff.