Tree of Savior Forum

New mechanics ideas for psychokino class

Hello, I have some ideias for psychokino class that I want to discuss.

(Sorry for grammatical mistakes. Please correct me if you see any errors.):hey:

Nowadays the psychokino is a good class for PvP with high crowd control, but the PvE is a little boring as we know (just hold a buttom - run - hold another buttom - wait), so I have some ideas to bring more skill mechanics to do combos that can make PvE a little more enjoyable.

1 - Magnetic Force: This skill should be the core skill for all combos in the kino class, all skills of kino is in a small area and magnetic force can group a bunch of mobs to be finished by another skill like psychic pressure, this if, magnetic force works.

So my idea is to make a little rework in that skill, like the new flame ground mechanic:

• magnetic force can be cast around the caster, in a big area (just like flame ground, video above) and collapse all mobs take in the effect area to center, bringing all mobs to be finished with psychic pressure.

2 - Psychic Pressure: This skill is the core damage of the class, and works well but can be a little buffed to be more easy to play.

• Psychic Pressure can be around the caster, (not like is now, in front) because, have to turn does not make sense, the skill is already in a small area. That area can be the same of the Rise skill, to (as I saying) make a combo.
    And just for a better look and cognition, a visual effect in the edge of the skill area.

3 - Rise : This skill works very well and have a good mechanic so…

• Create a new atribution to make the caster levitate (just like the Levitation skill of Featherfoot class) while he stay in the Rise effect area.

Then that’s it, I hope you have liked the ideas, this is my first post in the forum so please have patience, any suggestions and critiques will be welcome. Thanks.

Bonus: Just sharing a video showing the new skill that is already in the ktos for kino class. See ya.