Tree of Savior Forum

New maps exploration guide for scouts of any level (paper work)

since there is an event going on that gives 1 extra exploration card for the new maps i thought i would be a good idea to explore them on my lv177 scout3.

after the initial panic i studied the world map and thx to a friend that gave me the name of all the new maps i write a quick guide for myself to follow.
it’s written with pen and paper and i made this for my self only but if it can help someone else i’ll be glad

note:

underlined in red:new maps
underlined in green: the new maps i already explored

8 Likes

Might be impossible for classes that don’t have stealth to explore them since they get one shot instantly but good useful information is always good. Good job.

I’m planning to do just that before the extra exp cards go away. Thanks for the info.

Thanks man. For the new maps, if you find the collection, please take a screenshot and post it here: New collection boxes location // UPDATE 11/10/2016 under construction =)

you can just use this site
https://tos.neet.tv/zones
find the zone ex: https://tos.neet.tv/zones/4060 scroll down to MISC and select lv1 treasure chest (is there isn’t any it’s because there is no collection yet)
it will show up on the black map under it, you can also show the connection/passage between map which is very useful

2 Likes

Thanks @MrFioz man. I’ve completed all the maps except the one you drew above Tevhrin Cave. I reached 5F of Tevhrin but I don’t see any next map to it so is that “3NO” a map or something else? TIA.

Limestone cave 3F has a gimmick area that i still didn’t figure out how to get into. All other floors are free lvl 13 cards,if you can avoid the one shots

1 Like

basically what leleconildo said, i answered on reddit too, if you’ve completed 3f tell us how you did it :smiley:

1 Like

In Outer Wall District 9, how pass the brick wall?

eh, imc included the red square for unexplored area into game already?

so the map addon no longer needed?

Sigh, need to do alot of catching up before maintenance.

Gotta go YOLO with my lowbie Scout C2 for those cards :sweat_smile:

Anyways, thank you very much for this :smiley:

You just gotta do the questiline.

But it’s a nightmare because of Kupole Medena