Tree of Savior Forum

Card lvl per map - Is there some kind of sheet out there?

Hi, everyone.

I was planning on clearing map exploration fo some maps to get lvl12 cards to get a scout to R8 before the end of the event. But I can’t find some reliable base to know which maps specifically gives lv 12 cards for exploration (since 13 or above will be useless die to requirement lvl).

Did anyone manage to do some kind of sheet or guide for that? I was basing my route through the lv cards of the quests inside the maps i already have (with the betterquest in the pocket), but i’m afraid of missing something. There is any more useful way of how to do that?

Thanks.

I know this isn’t 100% true for every map, but nearly every map gives cards equal to the cards you’d get from quests in the zone. The only exception to my knowledge are some of the 315+ maps, some give Lv13 cards from quests but the exploration gives Lv14.

1 Like

I have a very old questcard level and map level card file somewhere but it doesn’t include newer maps.

Somewhere in general discussion someone made a map explore + card guide back when we got rank 8.

edit: posts below are the ones I meant (zero’s post and valkoria’s link)

Infos by mrfioz and alice, so thankful.

1 Like

Might help:

1 Like
2 Likes

If my memory serves me right, for exploring map levels 278 - 285 gives level 12 cards, 286 - 310 gives level 13, 310+ gives level 14. 235 - 277 gives level 11, 211 - 234 gives level 10.

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/zones

Khonot forest to Outer Wall District 9 give lvl 12 exp card exploration.

1 Like

Sometimes this game makes me pass through a huge door of patience. But this community… You are awesome.

Thank you very much, everyone! May Jurate bless your week!