Tree of Savior Forum

New GvG times for Fedimian? Typo in patchnotes?

No, its not a typo. 4am now and TBL is going on on Fedimian. IMC - you best!

Confirmed. The timers are all “wrong”.

03:00 AM EDT : timer fix maintenance.
04:00 AM EDT : TBL
10:00 AM EDT : TBL

So Fedi timers are indeed using “24h” writing, as in the news.

I guess someone at imc have trouble with times conversion.
Guy 1 : Our servers use AM/PM timers. Our timers are 10 PM, 01 AM, 03 AM EDT for Fedimian. We adapted EDT timers to UTC+2 timezone. (theses timers were obtained by adding 6h to Klaipeda/Orsha timers, so they adapted “UTC+2” timers to “EDT” instead of doing “EDT” to “UTC+2”)
Guy 2 : Okay I write 10, 01 and 03. We’ll write the news with “24h” writings, right ?
Guy 3 : Yay, I’m writing the news, 10:00, 01:00 and 03:00 timers for Fedimian. Done.
Guy 4 : Time to uses new timers on Fedimian. 10:00 AM, 01:00 AM and 03:00 AM. Have to do it fast, it’s temporary maintenance ! Done !

Sorry [GM]Durian I said in shoot timers were fine, they aren’t.
Guess I’m tired too… I think I’m trying too hard to understand how you guys can ■■■■ up so much :confused:

IMC please change the times to flip AM/PM EDT.

TBL

10:00 PM EDT = 4 PM EU
1:00 AM EDT = 7 PM EU
4:00 AM EDT = 11 PM EU

GVG
03:00 PM = 10PM EU

Perfect for all the peak times on Fedimian.

It’s literally just swapping the AM/PM of the new times.

I still maintain that somebody at IMC made a horrible mistake with their am/pm in this patch @moderators you can’t seriously believe they intended for the opposite times for Europe right? The morning? Come on pleaaase.

2 Likes

It’s not swapping. All our timers are currently AM…

Guys, really. If they are even able to mess up a basic thing like this, I guess it means they are really a bunch a 9 year-olds who should get back to school.

I have no faith in their conscience any more.