Tree of Savior Forum

New guy need some help

Hi i want to do some good AOE damage, for now im
wiz -> pyro -> elementalist
Im thinking going to onmyoji, whay you guys think?

You could try Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist. Right now it is the meta AOE dps build. Pyro + Ele is strong enough by itself, and Taoist makes it even stronger by boosting fire damage with Taoist’s Tri Disaster Charm. Also, Creeping Death Charm has good single target DPS while Eradication has pretty good AOE as well.

Onmyoji is also good but personally Pyromancer + Elementalist have enough skills for proper rotation. Onmyoji have a lot of short CD skills which you might end up not using because there are too many skills to cast.

1 Like

@icyruios very good points, but I honestly still like onmyoji better because of the huge ying yang circle, fire fox boosting fire spells, and when in emergency, genbu armor.

By the way, I feel like taoist costs more than onmyoji. Taoist’s skills sometimes cost more than 1 charm?

Honestly fire fox boosting fire spells is weaker than tri disaster charm boost. Taoist brings better 1v1 dps while Onmyoji brings better AOE. Thing with Onmyoji is that you might not have the luxury to use other short cd skills.

The cost of skills is negligible at higher level. Yes Taoist costs more Stranger Yellow Paper for some skills but these costs are very small and shouldn’t be a deciding factor in what to play.

If you want Onmyoji, I do have another suggestion which is Pyromancer + Psychokino + Onmyoji. The main draw is that Fire Fox boosted Gravity Pole is very strong. You also have good combos from Fire Pillar + Raise, Flame Ground + Heavy Gravity, Fireball + Psychic Pressure.

1 Like