Tree of Savior Forum

New content for multiplayer

I coud realy have more fun, with more pvp, or social events. Just a map to go and compete directly with Other players, like hunting monsters on the same map to collect points, go to rankings, TBL is dead annyways(at least on silute). Crysyal mine is actually a good direction it wold be cool to have more content like that

All i can tell is. Have some patience and faith that there will be a big patch by the end of the month.

1 Like

but…but…this is an offline game…

Don’t ask for more multiplayer content when the game cannot handle it.

having more than 10 players on the same map causes heavy performance deterioration up to outright rubberbanding.

Having the ability to only use one skill every 5 to 10 seconds due to massive lag/delay should give you a good idea of how real multiplayer feels like in TOS, and I bet none wants to experience this more often (it’s already bad enough with demon lords and Boruta, as well as GTW)…

A 24 hour pvp zone can be really cool. Like in ro, no reward but just a ranking. Ppl can come and go, guild can make parties and wipe each other just for fun.

2 Likes

We don’t even need a rank system, just a place to practice PvP with random ppl anytime.

1 Like

What would be fun… factions!

Start the game, choose Klaipeda/Orsha/Fedimian as your faction, all maps around those cities are safe, middle maps are open for PvP.

Then make stadiums and we could event organize sport events like football games or minigames like the Giltine event one…

But of course I’m just dreaming…

1 Like

the game insn’t Balanced to the point you can have open pvp everywhere. And the stadium can be a thing.

I like that too XD. I used play a game called remnant knights where we can choose between dragon, or owl school. This create more interesting things to do

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.