Tree of Savior Forum

New Classes for Cleric / Swordsman / Wizard

I wonder when and what would be the 2 new classes for Wizards,Swordsman and Cleric.

Any guesses or hopes?

Swordsman Tree

• Samurai
  • Luchador

Cleric Tree

• Fortune Teller
  • Lama
  • Sheperd
  • Macumbeiro

Wizard Tree

• Mimic
1 Like

one day

Samurai could be in Archer tree tho.

Kyūdō: Mastery in Archery
Yabusame: Mounted Archery
Teppo Jutsu: Mastery in muskets

1 Like

More like IMC’s “SOON” LMAO

Although I would love to see new classes to all class trees, I still think that we might see another round of Archer and Scout, or at least 1 of each. They are lower in class quantity, specially Scout.

If Archer gets 2, then I think they will catch up with other classes. And I seriously hope they create a class that takes advantage of Crossbows, and maybe another one more general, or at least towards bow.

1 Like

For a moment there I thought you said quality, got me worried because I am switching to a scout main XD

Honestly though, as much as I like new classes, I kinda hope underwhelming classes get fixed first. When you get so many classes, even new ones will have similar playstyle to another.

That being said, I’m still hoping for Kenshi in swordsman tree. I also want a mounting class in wizard and cleric (and now archer too).

1 Like

Ya Cross bow and Bow will probably be the next weapon type for the new classes.

Puppeteer was rumored to be archer but since the scout tree came to be I am thinking it makes more sense to go Scout, archer also has falconer and hunter in the way of pets, or perhaps even clerics, come on we need our spirit stat summons wiz has 3 now, and diev is more like enhanced magic tiles! I WAN MEH PUPPETS, if not then make Shepherds the summoner for clerics.

:sad:

Mimic could easily go the way of wiz but I am leaning more to Scout as well. On the fence about lama it was gossiped to be a chaplain for priests their upgrade save for monks, but now They really need to buff monk.

1 Like