Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Tree that based on Musical Instrument

With so many classes information leaked, I know IMC has a lot of ideas and i’m sure they are enjoy creating them.

But with limited slots of each class tree and not good idea to have too many hidden classes, I’m even wonder can they finished everything?

Doubt no more, Introduce the new 5th Class Tree that based on Musical Instrument - Bard. Do we miss those dancers/bards nostalgic area buff in RO? Yes, we do. And Musical Class also play important role in bringing the game world culture, story and town ambient to a new high level. Especially this game is about to introduce the job/culture around our world and I think the music will be a great addition to this objective. It will be good to introduce different musical instruments of different culture.

Rank 1 - Bard
Rank 2 - Pied Piper, Sokejas (dancer)
Rank 3 -
Rank 4 -

I also hope some utility class can play self-compose song in the town with special buff. It will add more alive to the game content and a community driven environment.

Peoples who like Music will always a better man, thus attract more such peoples to the game will be fantastic.

1 Like

read title

"This again… lets see how long it takes before…*

Doubt no more, Introduce the new 5th Class Tree that based on Musical Instrument - Bard. Do we miss those dancers/bards nostalgic area buff in…,

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.