Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Info Cannoneer and Kabbalist

Cannoneer costume looks like Quarrel Shooter costume o.o

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/155099042-hip-hop-woman-with-ghettoblaster-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=H3T5ycBzWjgqv32odtefJiGWrVF59nVFJ8aQBmp6EALdcy9EkFVWhQqS%2BsnvH3dJ

6 Likes

Kabbalist trait - if you kill that class in PvP you get auto-banned for being antisemitic.

3 Likes

IMC i think it would be prettier if Canoneers follow Cannon Shooter Stance as their pose

http://orig11.deviantart.net/235f/f/2014/109/3/1/teen_claire_by_dx_001-d7f32uj.png

4 Likes

Also, since everyone was distracted by the costumes, I don’t think we noticed they subtly dropped a new female hairstyle, no? Or do I just not know the female ones well enough to tell if it’s old…

You mean the Cannoner Female hair in this topic? Yeah it’s an old hairstyle. It’s the Reggae Pony Tail.

Ah, thank you for clarification!

Pretty interested in Kabbalist.Excited to see more footage.

1 Like

Oh god, calculators are coming back for ToS o_O

Level 3 Rape

1 Like

Time to brush up on my long division.

new classes?
why not archer/cleric rank 7?

Kabbalist’s description sounds pretty damn interesting, I hope we get some class footage asap. :v

Designs look great as well, but that’s no surprise considering this game has always had a solid Art Direction.

1 Like

Wouldn’t get your hopes up were still waiting on Chaplin,Shepard, plague,etc,etc footage.

i feel the cannoneer will be archer rank7
u know, arrow -> gun -> cannon

Yeah, they’ve been stockpiling hype these last months with all the little-to-no-info sneak peeks haha. My guess is that they are going to reveal all Rank 7 & 8 classes first and then they’ll start posting footage vids.

2 Likes

The Cannoneer class I’ve thinking about is from FFV-A/MS, which is usually related to the theme of a Pirate.

Yeah, and I feel like we should expect something like Arithmetician / Calculator from FFT for Kabbalist.

Obviously, not exactly the same, but this is the closest guess I’ve got.

2 Likes

I Loved Cannoneer! I Was going to play a Cleric, but now ima going to be a HUNTER! O_O