Tree of Savior Forum

New Class Costumes! Updated

@greenfoxy21

the problem with Archer class is that they have only ONE ROLE in PvE…DPS. While other classes can multi-role and still be a DPS build.

Swordsmen can be DPS and Tank at the same time, which is why swordsmen players are encourage to get peltast1 in their builds.

both Cleric and Wizard can be both DPS and Support,

While archers do have support skills they are mediocre in utility, compared to Links/Zoning/Hard CC of Wizards and Heals/Resurrections/Cures of Clerics, the current archer support skills are not really significant to be called ‘Support’ .

*you can even build a full CON tanky wizards and they will still deal acceptable amount of damage but more survivable both in pvp and pve.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think the apraiser must be the utility class of archers.

So, which rank will be the Light Knight, Jedi?:joy:

I agree with u, if the MP have a great regeneration, these classes will be unuseless.

1 Like

Appraiser is the salesman class of the archers.

But i think except silence and poison … archer’s don’t have much in cc.
Knockback of their skills is so-so.

A support archer is qaurrelshooter.

He can nullify ranged projectiles, tear down traps and magic circles and stun hard.
To accompany him i would add wugushi for poison and detoxify, maybe some pied piper … to make a conka line in pvp and pve.

That’s why i love a few classes for partys xD.
That with an driveby … hrhr. Marry me.

I think the apraiser must be more of a salesman, they can see the enemy weakness…this is like a supp hability.

If apraiser go this way, must be a very cool class.

[quote=“greenfoxy21, post:89, topic:126046”]
A support archer is qaurrelshooter.

He can nullify ranged projectiles, tear down traps and magic circles and stun hard.To accompany him i would add wugushi for poison and detoxify, maybe some pied piper … to make a conka line in pvp and pve.
[/quote]a support archer is a QS, hunter, falconer and scout.

Still if Appraiser is a money making class for archers then it is a bit unfair because every other class tree got one at rank 5-6. And appraiser might be rank 8 or even higher. On the other hand that would mean less competition…

Potetnialy even better buffs.

If you thing about scaleing and need of stuff.

What can an apprasier do?
Maybe add random stats?
Give effects like bleeding and stuff?

There’s lot’s of things … but mostly it will be a blacksmith like class.
Crafting or refinement (more likely refinement).

Aprrasier sounds Jewl like too. But that’s already cleared with alchemist.
So magic charms and other equips, except weapons?

i think some classes would die for +chance to bleed/stun/freeze/petrify/silence on hit.

Appraiser: “OHH This braclet is magnificient!”
Random1: “YES! I knew it!”
Appraiser: “Ehemm … ehh.”
Random1: “What? Ah right… here.”
Appraiser: “I … i can see. +5% Stun on hit!”
Random1: “YEAAAHH!!”

Just for a few millions …

1 Like

The female Dragoon’s costume looks out of place with the exposed front compared to the other costumes.

Dude, neve rheard of sexapeal stats?

The more skin females show, the higher the def buff gets…

It’s a fact.
I still wait for Swimmer or Model to be a swordy class xD.

I have :smile:
Wouldn’t have thought much about it if it was a common theme in Tree of Savior, but the female Dragoon just seems to be the odd one out when comparing to the other classes and the male counterpart.

If IMC continues to research as much as they did with other classes then Matador SHOULD be a rapier class in addition to fencer…
Or a jack of all trades one handed sword/spear class class
If they chose to make it a general Matador.
Because they used different weapons depending on the region that they were from.
Spain is the most known region where bull fighting took place and they generally used flags with a pointed tip like a spear or Rapiers for the long reach
But other regions used long swords and some were unarmed.

I predict a lot of hard CC, provoke skills and MAYBE some enemy debuffs

Scythians and persian empire fighters would make sense to me. But pied pieper was just 1 person, who wasnt even using bows nor daggers, nor anything related to projectiles.You could rather fit him into wizard because he was using musical magic. And i don’t think there is a wizard who uses music as magic in ToS yet.

They could as well add aborigine dart fighters - they already have shooting animation for that in one of the Wugushi skills. Such class wouldn’t need to be linked to any weapon type wich would open up more class builds possibilities. And as part of the costume you could have tattooes - that would be neat.

Again why Pied Pieper and not Robin Hood for example? Or a Peter Pan? I am sure kids were following him too, but he had cooler looking costume at least.

if you think that is much, you should close your eyes when the mud fights between female luchador and female sorcerer start on IOBT :3

a battle to determinate who is the ultimate Sado :3

Pied Pipper = Best PvE CC on regular mobs/summons

Matador = King of aggro

i predict

1 Like

If pied works in pvp … haha!

I was curious about archery and for good ideas for this class so I found about these Scythians (bow) and Immortals (bow+spear),maybe imc need good ideas for higher ranks or they are just hiding =p
Makes sense when you said Pied Piper was just one person, but it’s confirmed already…
looks a interesting and cool class imo, I’m curious about his gameplay

1 Like

Like a bleeding debuff, but giving soo much dmg?