Tree of Savior Forum

New Bullet Marker Player confused about the build

So I’m pretty new with the game. Although I have some chars already lv 400++ I haven’t try all the jobs yet. Okay, here’s the question. I’m thinking to make this build on the new growth server so I’m craving for suggestions

1. I’m planning to build BM>Corsair>Sheriff. I was just thinking that the classes fit many situation. Corsair for overall damage buff, BM for filler attack, grinding with auto-attack, and killing trash mobs, while Sheriff for bossing. Is it good tho?

2. I was wondering to swap BM with SR but I think SR consumes too much SP for limacon(with enhancement)+brutallity buff. or maybe it is not that consuming (still very much covered by sp potion) because I wonder if people already craft condensed potion in newly opened server?

3. From what I understand, mozambique drill>RIP for its spammable nature but RIP>mozambique drill for killing mobs, is it right? Then as for the game’s ricochet mechanic, how big is the “searching radius” or the area for the splash damage to occurs?

4. This is out of my questions before, but do you guys have any suggestion for best classes combo (for scout classes tree) for fast levelling? I mean the one with nice spammable AOE damage like Mergen-Falconer has

This is my BM>Corsair>Sheriff skill build https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y4ubxf5f

This is my SR>Corsair>Sheriff skill build https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y4ubxf5f

1. Yes, BM-sheriff is quite popular, one of the best build in scout tree right now.
  2. Compare to other classes, SP usage is lower. Plus you have retreat shot and marching fire, which cost SP equally to other skills but last much longer. Less skills used = less SP consumed.
  3. RIP win just by skill factor alone. Being AOE makes it superior in every way except Mozambique has more ignore defense.
    For ricochet range you should try out yourself but it doesn’t matter much as bosses are single target.
  4. For me I would do SR->sheriff->corsair in order.
    SR cycling retreat and marching will easily carry you until EP12. Reset later when you reach there.
1 Like

If you can be “geared” enough, take assassin over corsair, Hasisas > Brutality due to damage modifier calc

1 Like