Tree of Savior Forum

Nevermind. Fixed. Delete please

Nevermind. Fixed. Delete please.

This issue occurs in many parts of the game, but is particularly problematic in Velcoffer.

They didn’t change anything with the recent patch to cause this, but certain party class compositions end up causing this to happen. The game has always had issues with memory leaks or overculling particle effects as there begins to be too many, the game has been open for too long, or you have been on a map for too long, but certain class skills (like Barrier, for example) bring this problem to the front more than others.

I haven’t been able to pinpoint the ones that cause the problem the most in Velcoffer, but I would imagine it is likely Thaumaturge/Falconer more often than not. This is certainly a major problem that needs to get resolved, but still more of a core engine/graphics issue that they need to solve when considering optimization going forward.

I also faced same issue, but weird tat some runs are after effects which heal tile/ein not disappear even it not longer exist and end up I able to see all land full with fake heal tile and ein sof, even same to the red saliva of boss in 3rd stage(more than one), additional it’s not just me alone but all my PT member also seeing same things like me

I’ve been facing this issue before and I’m facing it again: I connect a character and some effects are not showing. In particular: damaging circles on the ground (Neop, Raid, Velco…)

Having some heavy lag during world boss fight, I disabled the “show other character’s effects” and “show other character’s damage” settings to be able to target the boss, and reenabled them at the end of the fight. Logged out, back in later, problem occured. And yes… the options were not saved. So you have to manually change them again… Very annoying.

I don’t understand why “show other character’s effects” also impacts NPCs and enemies, it should only enable/disable effects from “other characters”.