Tree of Savior Forum

Nero Recruits - International

Nero was founded in 2004 on euRO Chaos - Ragnarok Online. Over the years,
we have had an active playerbase in many games such as WoW, DotA, and Tera to name a few.
We consider ourselves a mature guild - and a lot of former players have reunited in anticipation of Tree of Savior’s upcoming launch.
We would be glad to have you bolster our ranks as we are heading for another new chapter in Nero history.

So if you are lookin for a nice Guild check our board on:
http://www.nerogaming.eu
We r also on Tosbase!

Our average member age is 25+ and we plan on rolling on the server “Gabija” (Europe).

We require you to

• be able to communicate in English to a degree (conversational)
  • be somewhat competent
  • be nice and helpful
  • be able to take a joke
  • be active in community matters

I’m down!(if you want me)
Started with euRO Chaos myself but switched to Loki at the Server opening. Played there most of my time in forsaken, flare, critical instinct.
Vanilla WoW @deadlyminds in azshara Server followed by many many years of DotA.(too many :wink:)

Well now im 27 and you could say my ultimate Hardcore days are over but i still enjoy PC gaming and im really looking forward to ToS. I cant guarantee you that im gonna be the fastest leveling wise but im confident in my skills. Probably gonna play something like A>Ra3>A2>F>Cannoneer at release but im still trying to figure that out. I tried Corsair c2 in icbt2 but didnt like it.

Cheers
Chris

You have a pm :grin:

Connect us on Discord >>

Been With the guild 2 or three weeks now

is this post and guild still active ? if yes i would like to join

lv : 121
class : ranger
team name : P_T

ask me anything and ty