Tree of Savior Forum

♥♥♥ NERF This ! ♥♥♥

legendary vitata 200+accounts

holy s*** +37? what’s the limit cap anyway?

0 stage some whatever who cares.

Obviously, the only reason to invest in any mmorpg is to beep-beep in PvP/GvG. Who will spent a lot if real money to kill monsters fast, you spent em to kill people fast. And what about munchkins? People, who achieve smth not due to credit card, but due to literally playing 24/7? You want to restrict them too?
There is no pure RMT items in ToS - like something you can buy only for cash, that gives you unfair upper hand. Everything can be earned by grinding and with game currency. And that’s the whole meaning of any mmorpg - grind to win. If you don’t want to grind, you invest money and buy from ppl who do want to grind.

And this +37 bow, apparently, is not a prove of whaling. It’s a prove of ch crash bug abuse.

(upload://l9HTVyRJXBLc64UDxIj9Z2SqkAd.png)

Cute, but not great.

Believe someone in fedimian server made a +207 kepa pendant, back when channel crashing was new, gotta dig through the forums to find it.
Edit my bad, it was +60

But its a kepa pendant with 200+ mdef!

Edit2: No, thats not me lmao.

2 Likes

but wow is more broken ‘-’

It is a PHOTOSHOP 100%

Just Cap Upgrade at +20 thats high enough.
Trans is the bigger problem anyway.

1 Like

Well, the first thing that really came in my mind when I saw that image was that hack program that I forgot the name. I’m not really saying that all gear is whale based, of course there are people who genuinely made those weapons, I also defend your position when I talk to my doomspeaker friends, I know that these upgrades can be achievable with grinding. I play this game for sufficient time to know it is possible.

But you know that was not my point. The decision of the existence of Transcedence and Diamond Anvil are my focus, and you know that those who criticize those aspects are not doomspeakers.

The main principle this game had (and still has considering those Japanese ads) is that ToS is a different MMO. Frankly, those systems, although not entirely p2w (I don’t think ToS is pay to win atm) are little by little creating a p2w environment.

And sorry but no successful PVP on the market are like that. We all know that the most played PVP games focus on balancing and use a equal grounds position. I’m not saying that ToS should have a MOBA internally, that would not work and I don’t think it is the objective here. But we can have the current PVP without the need of unbalancing factors.

The only result this actually make is making people stop playing and PVP needs people to be fun.

The normal PVP scenario would be us complaining that skill X should nerfed and not that discussing a specific system that favors those who have cash (or hacking tools, whatever).

They have already shown willingness to nerf weapon damage in pvp so lets hope they continue that trend.

Honestly I think the upgrade cap should be +16 as that is the last significant jump before things get ridiculous.

3 Likes

The refine system badly needs an overhaul.
They have made some good changes recently but left this untouched, I don’t know why.
I can’t see how they ever hope to balance the game with a system like this in place.

I agree, +16 is pretty massive anyways and quite a goal to reach, also its only one more upgrade past the glow effect.

But everytime weapon damage gets nerfed clerics get stronger :triggered:

3 Likes

Just you wait till that CC change arrives, have fun keeping a cleric away from heals and invul zones like safeta zone or sterea trofh

Was seeing that weapon on shout for a couple of days. He used only silver anvils and got it to that with a total potential pool of 22. Meanwhile I fail my diamond anvil on my +11 weapon.

Sometimes I hate my luck.

1 Like

haha it is real, not photoshop. I saw the owner of this bow shout for 3 times. first time the bow had 9 pot and it was +27, the 2nd shout it still had 9 pot and +31. now it has 7 pot with +37 iirc.

not great wtf , i cant even get to +12 with any red weap :tired:

He will never open slot for gems or transcend it at 1 pot?

maybe he doesn’t need to do so. The owner of this bow is using solmiki weapons thou… and his weapons are all +16 or higher