Tree of Savior Forum

Nerf items sell on npcs

Hey devs, nerf the price of materials and equipments when they are sold on npcs,
due to this news I decided to get into the movement of nerfing items prices when
they are sold on the npcs. Let’s make so only the peoples worth it may sell their items for
good silver coins. Also, make so peoples spend their real life money to be able to sell
their equipments and materials on the shop.
To make that good enough, nerf the materials, recipes and equipments price like 10 to 25 times.

Regards, Nakano15.
/sarcasm mode off

I wonder when ever people pay attention to details, if i’m not sure it is Nexon who decided to go that way, since they have the right to do so on their contract (just my guess since no one saw it except the concerned parts) now you guys come saying its IMC who is behind it? Well IMC do have the right to do the same if they feel like it, its their product, just don’t expect that we will accept, at least not most of us.

If IMC really want to turn this into a browser game-type (League of Angels and the like) then be my guest, but i won’t be here to make part of it, that is for sure.

2 Likes

Well, based on the topic I made, if they even check this forum section, they will discover that at least
one person is against those changes that were made on the Korean closed beta, in case they
plan on releasing it to international server.
Beside that seems like a desperated and cheap way of making so the market does not break
due to high demand of items for sale.

Yeah well, it may seem cheap for us westerns, but it seem a common market in Asia, at least from what i have seem, but if it applied here then the game will fail, no doubt about it, only kids bugging the hell of their parents to pay will be around.

Thats NEXON bussiness model, it depends on the publisher not the developer.

A lot of maybes around to get bothered by the post, but still a thing to have on watch.

We’ll see when we get our next beta session.

Let’s hope they does not have the geniality of turning this into another Diablo III Market.