Tree of Savior Forum

Nerf Death Sentence

Just now in Mage Tower 2F, one of those dolls used Death Sentence on me as I was warping to a finished quest. After I warped, there was nothing on my screen to warn me about the Death Sentence, so I thought “nice, they probably limited the distance for the skill or something”. I died 1 min later.

But this isn’t the only problem this skill has. This skill is unfair against players that don’t deal much damage (like tanks). As I was playing with my Peltasta C3 there was a boss in Gytis Settlement Area called Gorgon that had this skill. Firstly, there is no warning from the game that this guy has this kind of skill, so all tank characters are probably gonna die in their first time soloing this guy. Okay, so after that you know that this guy has this skill, but it is almost unpredictable. If you already thought you would take a long time to kill the guy with constant damage, now you have to add more time avoiding the skill. All I have to say is that I got it on my 5th attempt (the guy killed me 4 times with the skill, my health was 12k at the moment) and it took more than 1 hour to finish that quest.

Can you guys do something about the skill?

Thanks for your attention.

You can do something about it. Like not ignore things that cast death sentence.

Dispellers, did you hear about it?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How about you learn more about the game to prevent or avoid Death Sentence.[quote=“Kascly, post:3, topic:312284, full:true”]
Dispellers, did you hear about it?
[/quote]

Or you could hop channel to cancel it.

1 Like

there’s this funny bug in 90 dungeon though where a madakia casts death sentence on you and goes full invulnerable. It’s like he’s in a moving safety zone. you can’t kill him.

That boss doesn’t have Death Sentence but has a 1 hit Kill skill mechanic (no timer),death upon impact.

In the other hand you require to ditch rank 6 and 7 for Oracle…while the CC itself can be nullified by dispeller and cured with Cure. Seems like a fair trade.

Firstly, there is no warning from the game that this guy has this kind of skill, so all tank characters are probably gonna die in their first time soloing this guy. Okay, so after that you know that this guy has this skill, but it is almost unpredictable.

The game should not need to warn you of any boss skills prior to the fight…
I would hate it if the game told me how to avoid skills, when they will be casted on me, basically how to beat a boss before I even try.

at first i didn’t think death sentence was an hassle until i farm black colifly(41k HP). being a swordsman makes you easily get sleep status and you can’t kill them on time because of either your damage got interupted, or you forgot which is the one who cast. mostly the second one. sigh…

let oracles be oracles, theyre already bad enough, i bet the monsters are even worse