Tree of Savior Forum

Need with my wizard support build

Hi guys! I currently have a dilemma. I’m trying to decide which would be the better full support build for a wizard I plan to make:

1.) Wizard 1> Cryo 3 > Thauma 3 > Chrono 3

2.) Wizard 1 > Cryo 1 > Linker 2 > Thauma 3 > Chrono 3

Also, as a sub problem for the second build, I don’t know whether to go Linker 1 > Thauma 3 > Chrono 3 > Linker 2 or just get Linker 2 > Thauma 3 > Chrono 3. I kind of want to rush chrono 3 as fast as possible.

Why the first build? I wanted to opt for Cryo instead of Wiz 2 because Sure Spell and Magic Shield aren’t really needed by build and most wizard builds that need surespell already have them in their builds. I also cut out Linker because I don’t think Thauma and Chrono are classes that benefit too much from Linker.

The second build is more of futureproofing. When Rank 11 gets released, I can get Linker 3 Thauma 3 and Chrono 3, whereas in the first build I can only get a C1 class.

Thanks for your time, your thoughts?

I’d say take Linker 3 instead of Thauma 3. Lifelined Level 10 Swell Left Arm, Level 10 Spiritual Chain (+30% Magic Damage), Spirit Shock: Mental Pressure (25% MDef Reduction) will outweigh 5 more levels of Swell Left Arm and Swell Brain but 5 less levels of Spiritual Chain the stronger your party is / the harder the content you’re dealing.

Thanks for the advice! You make a good point regarding the benefits of having Linker 3 over Thauma 3. What do you think about getting Cryo 1 over Wiz 2? Is freezing enemies over surespell + lethargy tile specialy worth it end-game?

Both cryo 1 and wiz 2 are bad end game. You can get pyro and share enchant fire with the party with linker 2/3. Don’t get me wrong, pyro1 should be equally bad in the end game, it’s just a matter of preference and what content are you doing here in rank 2. Cryo 1 for bossing is garbage, wiz 2 is very situational like you said… pyro1 damage is crap but at least you have one usefull buff for any occasion.

Linker 3 is awesome support, especially with full SPR build, trust and believe.