Tree of Savior Forum

Need tips kino/onmyo/tao about cards (and a bit more)

As title says, I need help :
There seems to be a lot of cards ingame now and I’m completly lost. I never got into it before stoping playing and now and don’t even know what to do.

Which card are good or BIS for my build ? and same with gems in fact.

Can you still level up cards once there are in your book ?

Also should I use a rod or a staff. Staves have more magic attack but the castime time with rods is so sweet.

Do i lose a lot of damage if I stick with rods? Is it bad fore endgame ?

Welcome back!

Your build seems to be a DPS build with many multi hitting skills. You should consider using Velnia Monkey (3 cards), Biteregina (2 cards) and Gazing Golem (1 card).

Velnia and Bite combo will give you consistent boost to your damage when using multi hit skills and Gazing golem will make your life easier for casting skills.

I would highly recommend using rod over staff for this build. You don’t lose out on that much m.atk, the reduction in casting speed is very good, and you are able to use a shield with a rod to increase your survivability significantly. Rods are not bad for endgame.

Another option would be to use a velcoffer 1h mace with Asio mace ichor. Likely the superior damage option for endgame content, but it is costly to produce and does not have the casting speed boost like rod.

1 Like

I heard that Rajapearl + Prison cutter combo is better? Or it do not works on magic attack?

I’m a bit surprised by these answers. Are poison / bleeding combo that strong ?

Also is it al right to not use any Mushcaria cards ? I heard that SP regen became a problem with re:build.

Also what about green / blue and legendary cards ?