Tree of Savior Forum

Need suggestions for Wiz3 > Not ele

Hi guys! I’m currently Wiz3, mostly because it was taking me ages to decide what to do and wiz3 seemed… flexible. Then I saw magic missile and I was like OOOOH OK IM GETTING THAT.

So yeah now I’m Wiz3, almost R4. I don’t really like elementalist though. I feel like it’s too… usual? traditional? or something like that. I just think that there’s a lot of cool stuff here in other classes and elem’s style is like something you can find on every Fantasy MMORPG.

I don’t really need the most effective/efficient, but maybe still in the top 50% of possible options

I’ve seen the Wiz3 > Kino3 thread and I think I could go with that since I like the semi-dps semi-support thing going on, but I don’t really like the channeling aspect. I wanna see what my other options are too

linker 3>featherfoot

Wiz3, Kino2, Necro2. My wiz build im shooting for.

Wiz3->Thau3->Warl (MaxMattBuff/FutureDps)
Wiz3->Link3->Up-to-you
Wiz3->link2->necro2
Wiz3->cryo1->kino1->Rune->Warlock
Wiz3->Link2->Alchemist2

U can try : Wiz3-cryo3-kino1

I’m hesitating to go Necro 1 at Rank 6, currentl Wiz3 Kino 2 myself.

Gravity Pole and Raise are pretty effin good while the Raise Dead skeletons are somewhat fragile (useless against any boss with a high dmg AoE, they get 1 shotted).

I’m really undecided about Kino 3 even though those 2 skills are amazing.
Kino 2 has been pretty underwhelming since Magnetic Field is almost useless - slow animation/effect, a single hit only if more than 1 monster is caught in it… bleh

Wiz3>Kino2>Necro>Something is also an option.
Future Proofing for Rank 8+ is also an option.

SO MANY OPTIONS O: