Tree of Savior Forum

Need suggestion on Chrono Build (Pyro-Link or Pyro Link Thauma)

Hi. I’m planning to make a Chrono here. At first i thought of going Pyro2-Linker-Chrono3. But after reading some posts, i have other build in mind that is Pyro-Link-Thauma-Chrono3. So here are my questions:

1. Can some1 who tried the above circles give me insights? What are the pros and cons? (Please no cyro suggestion. i wanna try something diff from the norm)

2. I’m looking for a balanced stats. How the stat ratio should be?

3. If i’m going pyro2, is it worth to put points on fire wall? I’ve seen a video some1 utilising fire wall but most builds in forum didnt bother to invest points on it

4. I’m still dont understand on how Transpose work. Might someone kindly explain it to me? And what thauma skills should i invest on?

Thanks in advance for your reply :grinning:

bump. Another note, this build is intended with sage for r8 in mind.

bump… help pls

“20character”

My friend use that build to farm stuff, I dunno how good pyro2 are so I cannot compare

If you can manage your survive, high (or full??) int low con + tranpose is for you.
If not, full Con (!?) not sure about this, I’m thauma full int my self.[quote=“rosewaltz, post:1, topic:325880”]
I’m still dont understand on how Transpose work. Might someone kindly explain it to me? And what thauma skills should i invest on?
[/quote]

Switch your (current) INT to CON, and vice versa.
With Thauma1:

• Swell left arm: maxed with attribute give you 218 magic/phy. atk
  • Swell body: to farm stuff 4-5 (level 4 give you swell 5 target, combine with JP)
  • Tranpose: optional.