Tree of Savior Forum

Need suggestion on armor ichors for Terra-Onmyo-kino

Ok I have been looking at 3 different armor sets to work towards getting. But I have trouble deciding which one will benefit me the most and I would like some input from you guys =)

Ziburynas Armor - Overload Raid

This set seems like a safe bet but also the least interesting one for sure. Not much to to say since it benefit all your atk by 120% for 30 sec with a minute cooldown. Though sure would be nice to skip another activation skill to keep track of.

[Item Stats per each part]

STR 84

INT 84

CON 60

Critical Rate 277

Physical/Magic Critical Attack 544

Grants [Overload Raid] for 30 seconds when using Gung ho/Concentration/Guardian Saint/
Double attack/ Magic Shield in every area except for the PVP region.

[Overload Raid] - Increases damage by 30% per equipped part.

Dalia - Infinity Blessing

Here is where things get interesting. This one will not only multiply Yinyang, Gravity pole, Physicic pressure and Rolling stone by 400% but also decrease the channeling time and cooldown of these skills by 20% This will for sure add a huge dmg amp to these specific skills but is it enough to cover or even be better then the first set?

STR 84

INT 84

CON 60

Critical rate 277

Activates [Infinity Blessing] effect in every region except for PVP region when equipped.

[Infinity Blessing] - Channeling Direct Attack Skill(Effect occurs when pressing the key) increases by
100% per parts equipped, Damage received when casting.

Channeling Direct Attack Skill decreases by 5% per parts equipped.

Cooldown of Channeling Direct Attack Skill decreases by 5% per parts equipped.

Gabija - Holy Flame

Same as the above, this one instead affect Greenwood Shikigami, Howling White Tiger, Water Shikigami, Toyou, Implosion, Horn of Golem and Sand blast by multiplying it with 200% and reduce dmg while channeling and cd by 20%. Sure it affects more skills which can be stacked on eachother but by less then the previous set. And it doesn’t do anything for the kino class, so in this case it might be more beneficial to change to another class like taoist (for its buff), rune caster or elementalist to add more skills that benefit from this set. And maybe also replace yinyang skill points into Water shikigami.

STR 84

INT 84

CON 60

Critical Rate 277

Activates [Holy Flame] effect in every region except for PVP region when equipped.

[Holy Flame] - Direct Attack Skill that activates after casting is completely over increases by 50%
per parts equipped.

Damage received when casting Casting Direct Attack Skill decreases by 5% per parts equipped.

Cooldown of Casting Direct Attack Skill decreases by 5% per parts equipped.

Skills that activates even if the casting is canceled received half of all effects

What do you guys think I should go for, I do enjoy playing this class combo as it provides both dmg and a nice set of both hard and soft cc. But I wanna amp up the dmg as much as i can =)
Is there something I’ve not considered please do tell. I might add that I’m leaning towards the last set as it opens up the possibility to change kino for something else I feel like it, and just by looking at it seems to give me the best boost in dmg.

Anyway any input would be appreciated and thanks =)