Tree of Savior Forum

Need suggestion for support wizard

Hello guys. I needed a suggestion about a build. Especially stat-wise.

The build “idea” is practically this one. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/86mh8bf6nc/

After the recent changes in the combat combat many builds and classes/build now have a viable way to stack atk speed via DEX. And kinda need a right balance of DEX and STR anyway to have a proper crit dmg.
With this build now many classes will gain not only atk speed, but also crit chance. Which is quite good considering that all the crit chance now comes from equips and attributes/some skills.

The only thing that always held me back till now was the fact that soloing would be kinda meh, but with the recent changes i thought…i almost need no INT since i barely have spells to cast…and most of my damage could easily come from equips. So I thought…what if i become my own QS3 ? Pumping DEX hard wouldn’t be so bad. Gaining quite some atk speed with dex + Quicken would raise my atk speed a lot. Making me a mini version of the QS.

What do you guys think about it ? My main damage would come from additional damage lines, arde dagger, right now i have Ignition ready too (which would add some extra dot) and If i wanted a Cafrisun set too. (is there a new similar set ? i’m a long time returning player, so i don’t know about many new equips etc)